[RP] Vs. Link and Zelda

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

And down goes Toon Link. Tetra, seeing her chance, picks Toon Link up and hurls him at Zelda. Link, flying through the air, hold out his sword, aimed straight at Zelda.

#17 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:55 PM

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH! Zelda is knocked back by Toon Link's weight. She takes damage but now she can see. She takes out her rod. "Sony Bolt." The three PlayStation shapes are sent towards Tetra.

Link sets an arrow on fire and shoots it at Toon Link to try and set him on fire.
OOC: Good night. Random, I know, but I feel the need to give a reason why I won't be on until about 2 tomorrow.

#18 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:58 PM

Okay, see you then!

Toon Link, seeing the arrow, gets an idea. He gets hit ny it, catching on fire. He then runs towards Zelda, attempting to lite her up too.

Meanwhile, Tetra see the three orbs coming out her. "These again?" She hits the, knocking them towards Link.

#19 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:40 PM

The three magic shapes pass right through Link's shield, doing a small amount of damage each. Link freezes an arrow and fires it at Tetra.

Zelda jumps into a nearby fountain to defend herself against Toon Link.

#20 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:52 PM

Seeing his attack didn't work, Toon Link jumps into the fountain to put out the fire.

Meanwhile, Tetra notches another arrows and fires it at Link. It is then that she sees the ice arrows flying at here. She jumps out of the way, but the arrows grazes here.

#21 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:55 PM

The arrow hits Link square in the forehead and knocks him out for a few turns.

Zelda jumps back out of the fountain and points her rod at Toon Link. "Thundara." A lightning bolt jumps from the clouds in the sky directly at Toon Link. He'd better get out of that fountain!

#22 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:59 PM

And it hits Toon Link. ZAP! "Lightning. Why is it always lightning?" And with that, Toon Link falls out of the fountain, unconscious for a few turns.

Meanwhile, Tetra moves into position. "You know what the difference between me, and you is? You depend on magic. I don't." As she keeps Zelda distracted, to boomerang she threw earlier when Zelda wasn't looking starts coming back from behind Zelda, aimed straight towards here.

#23 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:07 PM

Zelda: Well, you're a pirate. I'm not.
Zelda is hit in the back of the head by Tetra's boomerang and falls over. She gets back up. Seeing that Tetra is near Link's pile of bombs, she casts Fira on the bombs, making all 27 of them explode at the same time. Ouch >_>

#24 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:09 PM

Tetra looks over and sees the spell going towards the pile of bombs. "Oh sh-" They all explode at once! The explosion sneds her flying at the air, on a collision course with Zelda.

OOC: Toon Link and Tetra always seems to fly towards Zelda, like she's some giant magnet. icon_biggrin.gif

#25 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:12 PM

Zelda leans backwards to avoid Tetra. She is kicked in the face by Tetra's foot, but at the same time grabs her sword.

Zelda: Ouccccchhh...

She draws the sword and waits for Tetra's attack.

#26 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:14 PM

OOC: edited by request.

Tetra, seeing that her sword is gone, pulls out her bow and sends an arrow right at Link.

Edited by Russ, 05 August 2008 - 02:20 PM.

#27 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

Zelda runs to Tetra and tries to slash her with the sword.

The arrow just misses and hits Link's hat. Link wakes up and sees that someone blew up all his bombs. He pulls Tetra's arrow out of his hat and fires it back at her.

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 05 August 2008 - 02:24 PM.

#28 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:26 PM

However, Link's arrow gets caught in Tetra's massive pile of hair. We'll never see that again.

Tetra then turns around and kicks Zelda in the shin to try to stop her attack. Meanwhile, Toon Link, who is now awake, sneaks behind Zelda and brings down his sword with all his might on her.

#29 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:39 PM

Zelda trips over Tetra and is hit full force by Toon Link's attack. At minimal health, Zelda whispers, "Gaia's Cure..." Her back stops bleeding, but she is unable to fight. She limps to a nearby bench and sits there for the rest of the battle.

Link: Oh, shoot... (It's now or never.)
The triangle at the top of Link's Triforce mark starts to glow bright red.
He feels incredible energy flowing through him. He draws his sword, which is now on fire, and holds up his hand. The Triforce mark emits a bright flash. If either Toon Link or Zelda is within range, Link will take a leap forward and unleash a devastating sword combo. "Triforce Slash!!!"

Zelda happens to see a similar Triforce mark appear on Link's forehead.
Zelda: He's in the Triforce state... This battle won't last much longer, I think...

#30 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:48 PM

Tetra stares at the light coming from Link, aimed right at her. "This is going to hurt." A triforce barriers forms around as Link swings at her mercilessly. However, Toon Link is not without defense too. He leaps into the air, and a platform appears under him. He then pulls out puppeteer's strings and a massive pig begins forming on the end of them. "Link, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Puppet Ganon!" Toon Link, holding Ganon's strings, makes him swipe at Link in an attempt to stop the Triforce Slash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users