Your family and ZC

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:47 PM

I have three little brothers. One ignores ZC like it doesn't exist, and the other beta-tests my games and screws around with the game-maker, although he doesn't know how to do anything. One is a baby. icon_razz.gif

My parents both know that I have a game maker and a forum, but they basically know nothing about it.

Edited by LostInHyru1e, 02 December 2007 - 06:47 PM.

#17 Espilan

Espilan

Peahat.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 December 2007 - 07:59 PM

Father:
Doesn't care. At all. As far as he's concerned I have my job to worry about, screw anything I have even any remote interest in.

Mother:
Takes extremely little interest anymore , but was an avid Zelda fan back before Wind Waker. Oddly enough, she was the one that first introduced me to ZC, and had played the original 1st and 2nd on it, though she never took any interest in playing custom quests until the Eya's Song demo was released. She hasn't touched it since then, though.

Brother: (3 years younger)
No interest at all, he doesn't see any real point to computer games now ecxcept for what he already plays: Runescape.

Myself:
No real interest in questmaking, though I'll occasionally try picking up a quest or two to play.

#18 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:02 PM

My family knows about ZC and Pure, but they don't take part in it, and they show a little interest in what I do, but that's about it

#19 Matto63

Matto63

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:36 PM

cant really say my family knows about it or doesnt know about it.p.s bad memory runs in my family icon_rolleyes.gif .But eh time to time they remember when i talk about it.
Brother:me and him tryed to make a metal gear game out of zc when we first downloaded it icon_lol.gif never came out (too many bugs)
Sister#1:Doesnt know and when i tell her she doesnt care.
Sister#2:Shes 5 years old and thinks i do nothing but play zelda games.
Mom:Kind of knows about it (not really)
Dad:Knows that i work on the forum and mess around with zQuest.
Dog:He watches me play games sometimes zc quests as well.
Parakeet:dances to any music i play icon_razz.gif .even music from quests especially the song in hyrule on hero of dreams.

Edited by Matto63, 02 December 2007 - 09:37 PM.

#20 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE(Relic)
My family knows about ZC and Pure, but they don't take part in it, and they show a little interest in what I do, but that's about it
Pretty much the same case with me.

They're aware of my past usage with ZC -- especially my mom -- and they saw it as another hobby of mine. That's about it.

#21 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:37 PM

Well, my brother is the one that got me into it, but I don't think anyone else really cares about it. It's not like we're talking about an underground cult here, it's just a game making program. Now if Link had horns, went around raping Norwegian women, and pillaged old Amish communities off the highways of Wisconsin, than they might get a bit concerned. Seeing as none of that has yet to be made into a game, I think I'm safe.

#22 ElLibertador

ElLibertador

Love and Peace

• Members

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:34 AM

Mt family knows about both Pure and ZC. They show interest. They usually give me pointers and ideas. My dad likes to check on what I'm working on. My mom thinks it's cool, but she wants me to go out more. My little sister shows the most interest. My little brother knows the most about both. Isn't very good though since he doesn't care to learn. My older brother thinks that it is cool, but if I don't finish something then I should just stop. No... icon_razz.gif

#23 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:19 PM

My Younger Borther:
Hates ZC, and wishes I would stop asking anything to do with any of my game making. Other times, he's interested slightly and contributes ideas. (Like having Etna and her Prinnies in my quest.) He has tried using it before, with my help, but with little luck. When he used to play, he was playing Hero of Dreams, and Link's Birthday, and other works by Mr.Z, PolygonX8, and other authors. I introduced him to DarkFlameWolf's work, and he didn't like. (With the exception of Lost Isle, which he reached Level 1, and stopped playing.)

My Mother:
Takes no interest in my quests, but has asked me from time to time when I was younger if I was making a game.

My Father:
He knows about it, but like my mother, doesn't put any interest in it, other than the odd discussion me and my brother have had about areas and decoration for some areas in my quests, where my father would contribute his ideas. (Some of them are really good, too.)

#24 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:14 PM

Brother: *Looks* Did you make that?
If yes - I thought so, because it sucks.
If no - I thought so, because it looks better than your games. But it still sucks.

Mother: Are you still working on a game? You should sell it!

Dad: *No contact*

^_^

#25 Zelda fan gamer

Zelda fan gamer

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:09 PM

FATHER: He think its pretty cool.
MOM: NO CONTACT
SIS: NO CONTACT
BROTHER: NO CONTACT
LITTLE SISTER: Awsome!

#26 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:53 PM

Dad: asks when I'm ever going to finish anything
Mom: doesn't care
Brother: calls it stupid and a waste of time
Sister: doesn't care

#27 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:22 PM

My brother is the only person who really gives a crap.

He once f-ed up one of my quests by randomly drawing all over it... but when he saw me working on Remnants, he somehow gained some respect for me...

#28 Beefster

Beefster

Human Being

• Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:25 PM

I'm turning into Shadow Tiger... Only I probably won't post anywhere close to as much. I prefer making graphics over all other. I should probably consider doing group quests so I can actually get anything done.

Anyway, my family sees it every now and then. My sister is the only person who thinks I'm awesome doing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users