Photo

Screenshot of the Week 118

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 118 (54 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 118

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 hakan92

hakan92

• Members

Posted 21 April 2006 - 07:45 AM

Why isent ZCninja's screen winning? Others ones look not so good.

#32 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:04 PM

I think I've ruined everyone from last SotW...

Anyway--

ZC-Ninja: That house seems out of porportion with all the other buildings. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Siguy: Bland. It has lack of color; the celing seems to offset the feel of the room. I would like to make a recommendation though--How about no celing, is if you see what's on the other side of the walls, like pipes, beams, and wire, since it seems to be on a spaceship.

Peteo: I don't know why I don't like this screen. Maybe it's too lacking or something.

Link75: Nice, especially when it reminds me of the lower half of Tarm Ruins in OoS. In fact, I liked the entire feel of that area, especially the song, which was very fitting. Not SotW winning material, though IMHO...

Jonathan: Very nice. However, it lacks a few things, like foam for the waterfalls and proper tiles for the wooden gutters go into the mountainside.
Just that it lacks...

*null'd vote*

#33 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 April 2006 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(Radien)
Hmm.... it's just GBC graphics. Absolutely nothing new. But something about this screen is very appealing to me. There's just a nice, refined look about it. It looks fun to play! And that's why I voted for Link64's, even though it's nowhere near the flashiest. Yay for good design.

This shot wasn't meant to be, um, well, 'flashy'. It was just a shot from the quest that looked better than some of the others and I decided to submit it. Also so it could be critiqued and I can learn what could make it look better.

QUOTE(Linkus Mastii)
Link75: Nice, especially when it reminds me of the lower half of Tarm Ruins in OoS. In fact, I liked the entire feel of that area, especially the song, which was very fitting. Not SotW winning material, though IMHO...

View Post

I'm glad this shot made you think of Tarm Ruins. It was my favorite area in the game so I was trying to make an area in the game that looks and feels a little like Tarm Ruins.

I know it wasn't sotw winning right now, but I'm getting better at least. icon_smile.gif I was surprised at how many votes I got with it.

#34 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:02 PM

I voted for Link75's, it looks great icon_biggrin.gif . That shot makes excellent use of the GB graphics and the palette is beautiful.

#35 Moldorm

Moldorm

Magus

• Members

Posted 23 April 2006 - 03:11 AM

ZC-Ninja: Very well made. Good work on that one! icon_wink.gif
Siguy: This made me laugh.
Peteo: Hmm...I don´t really know what to say about this.
Link75: Makes well use of the GB graphics and awesome pallette! icon_thumbsup.gif
Jonathan: !!! icon_omg.gif icon_drool.gif icon_omg.gif icon_eyeitus.gif icon_clap.gif icon_clap.gif icon_blah.gif

#36 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:39 PM

Jonathan: You need splash animation for the waterfall to make it look right, falling water doesn't just mesh in with calm water. @_@
My vote goes to Jonathan.

#37 Firefly

Firefly

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:52 PM

I voted for Link75, that screen looks really organized and I love the pallete.

#38 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 23 April 2006 - 03:44 PM

looks like Jonathan won this week. nice entries by all

I only have two shots for 119, and there's still time to submit them today. if I need to, I'll enter, to make it three, but I'd rather have three other people enter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users