Photo

Fun Quest Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 trucky5

trucky5

"WHAT KIND ARE THEY?" THEY'RE GUATIBALIAN!

• Members

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:54 PM

Hey guys! I made this forum so everybody could talk about really fun quest, upcoming quest, problems with quests, etc. I also wanted to make this forum to talk about, midis, bugs, and tilesets... This is basically a forum to talk about anything that has to do with Zelda Classic. Just make sure you talk about FUN quests!

Today's topic: Hero of Dreams. THIS IS AN AWESOME QUEST!!! I've been playing this quest all day... It just doesn't get old!!! This quest has a great layout, some fun minigames, great music, and a funny storyline! I sudgest downloading this one very soon, as it is one of the better quests out there. Oh yeah, by the way. Has anybody seen a quest mad with the Minish Cap tileset yet? I've been searching for one for a while but can't seem to find it...

#2 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:03 PM

You know, the thing is, we already have 20 forums, counting subforums, for Zelda Classic that have been doing almost this exact thing for a lonnnnng while. All ZC stuff would fit there in some way or another.

Since the topic of this topic is basically covered by all those forums, and this is in General Discussion anyway, I'll just lock it for now. trucky5, you may want to look around the forums I linked to there. It might also be a good time to read the forum rules if you haven't already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users