I got it, thanks. Duh on my part!

#17 Janus

Janus

Initiate

• Members

Posted 09 June 2006 - 05:24 PM

Oh ho, thankee kindly sir ^_^

edit

Ok, I'm really enjoying this quest so far, and I've just reached level three. I don't need help with anything, but I think I've found a bug. Upon entering the dungeon, go one screen left. There is a large white gap in the wall, which I believe should be a bombable wall (when I go through it, the wall is bombed, and there are a bunch of rupees inside)

Just wanted to let you know ^_^

You thought it was safe... You thought you'd seen the last of it... But it has returned...! EDIT 2: REVENGE OF THE DAY-OLD POST!

So yeah, I just found another one of those white gap-things, so I'm thinkin' it might just be an error with the tile sheet used.

Edited by Janus, 10 June 2006 - 12:30 AM.

#18 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:56 AM

Can someone give me hints on finding level 3? I wondering around lost.

#19 Boycm92

Boycm92

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:40 PM

Sctmorgan, Level 3 is in the twilght forest, go south from town push therock at the 3 way screen to go to south hyrule, then get the raft from gonaloa swamp and use it on the dock and go south toward twilght forest in solve the maze, after you solve the maze,go left until you see a cavern and a red mobiln on that screen, thats the level 3 entrance! icon_wink.gif

#20 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 10 June 2006 - 01:01 PM

Umm... what do I do after level 1? It looks to me like I need the power bracelet. I'm at the cemetary.

#21 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 01:03 PM

when you first get to the cemetary, go up 2 screens and kill the one ghost. then push the bottom right tombstone up and that will be level 1 icon_smile.gif

#22 Bonegolem

Bonegolem

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 01:08 PM

Thanks, Janus. This calls for another update. Someday.

And it's Gworl Swamp.. icon_rolleyes.gif

#23 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for the hint, Boycm2.

Edited by sctmorgan, 10 June 2006 - 06:37 PM.

#24 Janus

Janus

Initiate

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:38 PM

I'm really enjoying this quest so far. And the Twilight Forest maze solution is really easy, if you look close, sctmorgan =)

Though... I've got the bow from Level 3... only I can't for the life of me find any arrows. I have a funny feeling I need those, because there's a room completely infested with Pols Voice that every time I try to kill with the sword, I die a horrible, monster-bunny-potato-sack-stomp death.

Any hints? ^^;

Edited by Janus, 10 June 2006 - 06:46 PM.

#25 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:08 PM

Did you find the arrows yet? I can't find them icon_redface.gif I have one key so I must have missed a lock somewhere...hmmmm

#26 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:15 PM

arrows you have to buy in the east part of hyrule icon_wink.gif

#27 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:18 PM

icon_lol.gif Elise, I was just playing and I thought DUH, I betcha I gotta BUY arrows. Aaaaaarrrggghhh, it's the brain cell thing, you know icon_lol.gif

#28 Janus

Janus

Initiate

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:37 PM

>.<;

I was looking in the wrong shops. Lmao. Got em, beat level 3 (dang, that block sliding puzzle was reeeally hard... took me five tries to finally get it without being killed by the statue fireballs icon_razz.gif)

Ah well, onward to level four!

Edited by Janus, 10 June 2006 - 08:37 PM.

#29 Bonegolem

Bonegolem

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:47 PM

Right. The arrows can be bought in the second town (the one east of the graveyard and natural maze). I think it would be a good rule of thumb to save and continue at every shop because of the bug. Glad y'all are enjoying my quest. icon_biggrin.gif

If you're having trouble with not having enough health there are secret grottos holding heart containers EVERYWHERE. Some require good observation, others require a little luck.

I don't seem to remember a block sliding puzzle with fireballs in Level 3, Janus...or are you talking about level 4?

#30 boommaster

boommaster

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:18 PM

I may be dumb but I am at level 2 and the guy is grawling at me. I'm sure I need a bone to give him but i have been all over and can't find one. icon_cry.gif
Someone please help. I have already gone through level 1 again and nothin. Thanks in advance. icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users