• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

http://www.purezc.ne...ge=quests&id=18

I´m replaying this old nice quest by MR Z but I can´t find any help topic for it. It´s built in 1.90 player, but I´m using RC3 and it works fine so far. I have beaten level 3 but can´t find out what to do next. Maybe detective Vravelo can figure out how to go on / Lukaz

EDIT: looks like the attached link doesnt work, but it is found in the data base 

Edited by Lukaz, 15 December 2013 - 07:48 AM.

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:56 PM

http://www.purezc.ne...ge=quests&id=18 < That should fix the link to the quest. I hope.

I'll probably start playing this eventually, so once I get to that point, I should be able to help you out.

#3 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

http://www.purezc.ne...ge=quests&id=18 < That should fix the link to the quest. I hope.

I'll probably start playing this eventually, so once I get to that point, I should be able to help you out.

A little info never hurts!! raft is at levl -5  hook and migic book at level -4!!

Yuo! dowloaded from the link fixed by Oliveira - I remember this quest , mmm , remember the headec this gave me

ok will start another round.. :-/ :-/

Edited by vravelo, 16 December 2013 - 01:06 AM.

#4 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

I'm looking for level -6 now... any one knows ..????????

A little info never hurts!! raft is at levl -5  hook and migic book at level -4!!

#5 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

What player do you use ? - how do I get to level 4 ?

#6 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:09 PM

What player do you use ? - how do I get to level 4 ?

Hi Lukaz,,"" for level -4 you need power bracelet and stepp-ladder .......................!

at begining point, you see two ladder , one going down other going up, climb the one going up on next screen go up, next screen take the left ladder going down -then go up, cross a water stream with that rock, after that search for a seller on bottom left - he selling Big bombs and wallet -- buy a red bomb to open level four passage -place the red bomb on the  north wall and near the west side-- if you get hooked by the blast... just  do F6 , need a pic??? maybe no!!!

I'm using player 2.50 last build,, but this works well with any,, as, rc-3, rc-4 ..!

Edited by vravelo, 16 December 2013 - 06:50 PM.

#7 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:12 PM

Yes, I already have the red bombs. This feels ridiculous, but I can´t find the place to bomb

#8 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

Yes, I already have the red bombs. This feels ridiculous, but I can´t find the place to bomb

wall norht from the shop , place red bomb on that gap (wasn't there before bombibg)

If stocked"" press  F6 and come back!!

bomb_zps517ec5c5.png

#9 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

Okay, that clear out things. Have bombed there earlier, but it doesn´t work. Looks like some old 1.90 quests only works with a few newer players. I will change to another and try again. Thanks Vravelo.

#10 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

Okay, that clear out things. Have bombed there earlier, but it doesn´t work. Looks like some old 1.90 quests only works with a few newer players. I will change to another and try again. Thanks Vravelo.

the 2.50 last build works perfect ... http://www.zeldaclas...m/downloads.php  ,, can't find level 8 . let me know of any progress

#11 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Ok, time to actually start playing this. This quest brings back so many good memories of the old days lol.

Beat Level 1, now confused as to where to go :?

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 19 December 2013 - 07:36 AM.

#12 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

Ok, time to actually start playing this. This quest brings back so many good memories of the old days lol.

Beat Level 1, now confused as to where to go :?

Level 2 is a little bit west of level 1

#13 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

Level 2 is a little bit west of level 1

Ah, but how do I get to it exactly?

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot the Candle in Level 1 >_>

Ready to tackle Level 2.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 19 December 2013 - 12:50 PM.

#14 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

It shouldn´t be any problem. The whole way is open. From start go east 2 screens and down the ladder. Go down 1 screen and up the ladder there. Go east 1 screen and up 1 screen. Go down 2 ladders and up one screen. Go west and you see level 2 entrance.

Vravelo, have you found level 8 ? - there´s a Music symbol South of level 7 that doesnt seem to work. The lens show a ladder there but nothing happens when blowing the ocarina.

#15 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

It shouldn´t be any problem. The whole way is open. From start go east 2 screens and down the ladder. Go down 1 screen and up the ladder there. Go east 1 screen and up 1 screen. Go down 2 ladders and up one screen. Go west and you see level 2 entrance.

Vravelo, have you found level 8 ? - there´s a Music symbol South of level 7 that doesnt seem to work. The lens show a ladder there but nothing happens when blowing the ocarina.

I think that  music symbol is the only way to get out  -- for level eight there is a cave but can't reach tath rock to put a bomb on it, which will open the way,,  I'm on brak now...!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users