• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

http://www.armageddo...quest.php?q=389

This quest is driving me crazy. I have tried it a couple of times earlier but always got stuck in level 2, can´t figure out how to go on there. Any remeber this quest or whant to replay it ? icon_unsettled.gif It´s a 2.5 quest.

#2 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

Sorry about that. I wasn't very careful with the upgrade to 2.5. Where are you stuck?

Oh, and thanks for playing my quest :}

In general, you need to look for hidden doors and bombable walls.

Edited by MoscowModder, 03 November 2010 - 03:37 PM.

#3 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE(MoscowModder @ Nov 3 2010, 02:36 PM) View Post

Sorry about that. I wasn't very careful with the upgrade to 2.5. Where are you stuck?

Oh, and thanks for playing my quest :}

In general, you need to look for hidden doors and bombable walls.

I have got the bomb bag and now I´m strolling around in the icy and the lava part. There´s a room with a icy somethig in the middle and that you can blow away with a bomb. There´s also a warp between tha icy and the lava part in the room above. It feels like I should do something in these rooms but can´t figure out what to do icon_unsettled.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 03 November 2010 - 03:58 PM.

#4 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:04 PM

Icy and lava?? What is the area you're stuck in (overworld or dungeon), and what is the map title?

#5 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Hi!
I'm in Cult of Ganon and have gotten to the part where the old man said something about Ganon taking the triforce and is left of the white sword. The room to the left of the white sword I have used bombs, candle, boomerang, the sword tried to walk through walls. Is there something to do to make Ganon appear or is this level done?

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

Edit: I'm using 2.5 b1296

Edited by Artistic, 03 November 2010 - 04:10 PM.

#6 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE(MoscowModder @ Nov 3 2010, 03:04 PM) View Post

Icy and lava?? What is the area you're stuck in (overworld or dungeon), and what is the map title?

I´m stuck in level 2 dungeon. I can blow this icy thing and I can warp between icy and lava part here. But I can´t figure out what next to do. Anyway, nice quest so far icon_razz.gif

IPB Image IPB Image

#7 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:03 PM

@Artistic: No Ganon, no Triforce. Cult of Ganon is just a minidungeon for better weapons.

@Lukaz: Where'd you get that?! That's not my quest! The screenshots show that it uses Pure tileset; those look like BS. Is it possible AGN had a faulty download??

Edited by MoscowModder, 03 November 2010 - 09:04 PM.

#8 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:36 PM

MoscowModder,

In the Death Mt Caves the room that is one screen down from the entrance has a key door. Where did you hid the key? icon_smile.gif
In the next room in the bottom left corner looks like a place to bomb. But bombs didn't work or sword or candle or boomerang or arrow. What am I missing?

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

EDIT: This time when I killed all the enemies in that room with that bombrock in it. I got a key. Go figure! : icon_confused.gif I like your quest MoscowModder. icon_smile.gif Is Death Mountain the last level?

@Orin XD Yes I can! icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Artistic, 04 November 2010 - 01:44 AM.

#9 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE(MoscowModder @ Nov 4 2010, 12:03 PM) View Post
@Artistic: No Ganon, no Triforce. Cult of Ganon is just a minidungeon for better weapons.

@Lukaz: Where'd you get that?! That's not my quest! The screenshots show that it uses Pure tileset; those look like BS. Is it possible AGN had a faulty download??

It's quite possible AGN had a faulty download becasue it gets hacked all of the time; I downloaded it last year and it had no problems.

Ya know, you might not want to put up another quest demo in the AGN database. I assumed that it was a full quest and did whatever in an attempt to get past the demo boundries.

I encountered a few bugs while going through, there was one area in the ice dungeon where you could get stuck in and there was a treasure chest you couldn't open because it was lodged right into a bottom corner. I also have a few issues with the stalfos 3s; I like it if you make a dungeon wholly difficult rather than some stalfos that can take away 6 hearts in a hit blended with stalfos that only do a half-heart damage at thier worst, and a 3-headed Gleeok who does no extra damage at the end.

Edit: Then again, this is your first quest, right.

Edit2: @Artistic: you can't go further than that bombrock at this point.

Edit3: TS was here, I hope this post wasn't offensive in anyway.

Edited by Orin XD, 04 November 2010 - 12:00 AM.

#10 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:29 AM

Sorry my friends, I have done a misstake. The screens are from " Souls of Wisdom". I don´t know how I could mix together these quests. So, I´m playing wrong quest. I apologize for this icon_cry.gif
- BUT, now " The Lost Kingom " has a help thread icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 04 November 2010 - 12:32 AM.

#11 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

At least someone else needed help :/
To clarify, this is a complete quest, but as my 'noob quest' it's buggy and unbalanced.
Death Mountain is not the last level - there is a full set of 8 triforce pieces to find.
Sorry for any trouble you've experienced.

#12 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:30 AM

Hey MM,

How do you get rid of this block? I've tried a superbomb among other things. Or is there another way to go after the dungeon on the screen above?
IPB Image
Thanks! icon_smile.gif

#13 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

Use the hammer. That rock is there to keep people advancing before completing the dungeon, which contains the hammer.

#14 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE(MoscowModder @ Nov 4 2010, 10:53 AM) View Post

Use the hammer. That rock is there to keep people advancing before completing the dungeon, which contains the hammer.

Thanks! icon_smile.gif Maybe that is where that warp goes too. Got to go get the hammer.

Edited by Artistic, 04 November 2010 - 04:41 PM.

#15 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

Doh! icon_doh.gif I didn't think that it was a complete quest; that bombrock and the blank screens south of the forest dungeon made me think it was a demo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users