Coming Soon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 stupidtard

stupidtard

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:40 PM

IPB Imagethats wat its gonna look like

Edited by stupidtard, 19 June 2008 - 09:42 PM.

#2 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:54 PM

I dunno if this is serious or not, but I laughed at it.

#3 stupidtard

stupidtard

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:57 PM

Dont worry XD its supposed to be funny

#4 Dani

Dani

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:32 PM

See now you're just luring me in. I might actually take interest in Zelda Classic for once because of this.

#5 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:13 AM

Maybe my humour is bad, but I didn't laugh. I rather realized that bird was a perfect drawing. I also like the new Link palette, but the rupee shouldn't be the same palette, since then it will change colour at each ring get.

#6 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:21 AM

I find this distasteful. First, it's in the Newfirst set. Eww. Second, just one tile and palette is changed. Double eww. Don't crap up our forums with screenshots of tiny little changes... Put some more effort into Quest building. Third... now, I shouldn't be saying this 'cause I'm not a moderator, but your post quality is awful, as is your username, and that just downright BUGS me. I take internet forums extremely seriously, and I take PureZC seriously, so seeing this in my forum hurts. (By "my" forum I mean it's the forum I go to, not that I own it or anything.) It's like you made the account just to joke around with us or something. I take offense to that.

If you can convince me later that you're serious about Questmaking, maybe I'll change my mind about you, but for now I'll be keeping a close eye on what you do to my friends here. Watch it. icon_aggravated.gif

#7 AntonJ3000

AntonJ3000

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:47 AM

I like it xD

#8 stupidtard

stupidtard

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:42 AM

U suck schwa. Go suck a penis.

#9 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

stupidtard..??
CAW CAW ..??
is this another "quest for retards..????

#10 stupidtard

stupidtard

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:47 AM

That Gave me an idea. Mabey this is a quest for retards.

#11 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:53 AM

I don't really see anything particularily funny...

Making an NPC into a bird isn't exactly the most hilarious thing ever I'm afraid.

#12 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:25 AM

I fail to realize how you can make NewFirst look even worse. The bird looks awful and doesn't fit in at all, and I fail to see how that's funny.

And don't insult Schwa. He's awesome.

#13 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:12 PM

I seemed to have missed the "hilarious" part. Sure, the bird idea is downright random, but that doesn't make it funny. A good way to make people laugh out loud or at least to themselves is to make something that makes fun of another zelda game, like a spoof.

Da da da da! You got a rupee! But you're not sure why you're holding it up like you just won the lottery...

If that wasn't funny, I was trying to convey some ideas so it was an example. (If it is funny, then I did that on purpose! icon_razz.gif J/K.)
Spoofs of previous Zelda games will catch the attention of many here on PureZC. It will add life to a comedy quest. Sure you can still add random stuff here and there, but don't try to make the quest thrive on that.

Another thing: The NewFirst tileset does NOT look good at all, depending how long you've been making this quest, I suggest you switch to this tileset. (It's the old DOR set.) Many people like to start with the pure tileset but that's a bad idea because it's harder to make it look nice. If you need help with the designing, go to the official screenshot thread to get some help.

Also, are you using a beta build? If so you should learn how to get scripts into your quest. Scripts can do things like make Link able to roll, make new items, make talkable NPC's, Ladders that Link can climb, and so on.

So good luck with this quest! icon_biggrin.gif

And:
U suck schwa. Go suck a penis.

Shwa does not suck, check out Molka Elite and let your mouth hang open from its beauty. Molka Elite is in this thread. And I also suggest you don't use language like that. icon_confused.gif

#14 stupidtard

stupidtard

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:09 PM

Wtf, Schwa is mean to me. He deseves it.

#15 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:21 PM

Not mean. Just blunt. There is a difference. Unfortunately society doesn't see that difference, and that's how I make a lot of enemies.

Anyway I'm reporting you to Ireclan for trolling me. He'll get you good. icon_kawaii.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users