Photo

Accr89 Poll #8 June 11, 2008

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Present day zeldaclassic games that were the top competitors.

What was your favorite Zeldaclassic present day release?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:21 PM

I'm going to choose Reclamation, because it is the only game out of three I played through fully. I liked the custom boss at the end of the game. Very well made and also a nice challenging difficultly, but not impossible! So congrats for Reclamation being my favorite new release. icon_thumbsup.gif

#2 jman2050

jman2050

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

I have to give Nine Villages credit for being one of the most consistent quest designs in quite a while. obake-san establishes a style and set of conventions for a Classic-style quest and sticks to them the whole way through, all with a balanced if not slightly hard difficulty curve and well-designed levels and overworlds. That'll be my choice.

#3 jerome

jerome

"Ducks eat for free at Subway"

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:52 PM

I nulled because mine's not on there...

...just kidding.

Actually it's because i've only played Link to the Heavens so far and not even all of the way through. As far as the other 2, I haven't played them at all as of yet.

#4 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:11 PM

Hard choice... Link to the Heavens is a very huge quest with lots of new features and tricks, while Reclamation has some unmatcahbly enjoyable, playful feeling and Nine Villages is extremely epic with a gigantic ultimate sized overworld...

I guess I choose Link to the Heavens now, the only I played to the very end, plus it has better dungeons than the other two and the cloud region is something that really grew on my little heart.

#5 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:49 PM

nulled. I actually wish I had time to even PLAY quests anymore.

#6 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:25 PM

Link to the Heavens, without a doubt. Pineconn's first quest was my favorite for over a year, and I have been waiting for LttH since I started ZC. So I am justified in voting for it.

#7 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:27 PM

I know I heard level 8 in Link to the hevaens was really neat, but I never had time to play through the game fully. Maybe eventually someday I'll get to it. I think I made to level 5 and then I started getting a little annoyed just because you need three keys to enter the dungeon and I didn't really feel like playing it after that part. I'm sure the rest of the game is great though!! icon_smile.gif

#8 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:12 PM

I nulled. LttH was a bit too bland graphics-wise for me to like, I haven't even beaten the first dungeon of The Nine Villages (is it 3-eye rock? I can't tell), and I haven't played Reclamation yet.
My favorite quest that's relatively new was Dark Link's Temple Tour (I'm not that big a fan of Link in Cestria, for some reason. Nor Lost Isle. Nor Origin...), because I loved all the various areas that were wedged into one BS overworld. And I really like Molka Elite, despite being hard as nails at a lot of points (and the fact it's still in production).

#9 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE(Accr89 @ Jun 11 2008, 01:27 PM) View Post

I know I heard level 8 in Link to the hevaens was really neat, but I never had time to play through the game fully. Maybe eventually someday I'll get to it. I think I made to level 5 and then I started getting a little annoyed just because you need three keys to enter the dungeon and I didn't really feel like playing it after that part. I'm sure the rest of the game is great though!! icon_smile.gif

Pick that file right back up and play it then. Level 8 will blow you away (literally, some strong winds there icon_smile.gif ), and the final boss was spectacular (if you are using the updated version)!

#10 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:46 PM

Is there possibly anyway I could just get to level 8 without doing any of the other levels., because for some reason my data got corrupted and I can't play the file for some reason. Is there anyway I could just cheat to get to level 8. icon_sigh.gif

Oh and do you know how much longer it is going to take for Molka Elite to come out. I can't wait any longer for that game to come out! I saw a couple youtube videos and looked pretty awesome!!!

Edited by Accr89, 11 June 2008 - 10:50 PM.

#11 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE(Accr89 @ Jun 11 2008, 08:46 PM) View Post

Is there possibly anyway I could just get to level 8 without doing any of the other levels., because for some reason my data got corrupted and I can't play the file for some reason. Is there anyway I could just cheat to get to level 8. icon_sigh.gif

Go to AGN, and ask Pineconn. If he says it's alright, I'll send you a version that will start you up at level 8. And make sure you also do level 9, so you can battle the amazing custom boss!

#12 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:39 AM

It seems like agn.net is down for right now it won't load the page does he have a profile on pure zc?

#13 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE(Accr89 @ Jun 12 2008, 07:39 AM) View Post

It seems like agn.net is down for right now it won't load the page does he have a profile on pure zc?

Ya, but he never checks it. icon_smile.gif I'll ask him for you.

#14 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

k thanks alot icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

#15 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:14 PM

Okay, he said I could send it to you. I'll send you the file when I get time, probably tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users