More Quest Project Forums

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:04 PM

Attention everybody! Do you want a QPF, but aren't good enough to get one? Well I have good news. I have set up a forum where people who don't have QPFs here can have their own QPF! Just sign up in this thread and I will create one for you. Sign up at the forum and I will give you moderator privileges over your QPF. I currently have QPFs for ZebraStallion, Billy Ronald, and Gray0x, and two friends from AGN set up. If you want one, just say so in this thread. Here is a link to the forum: -snip-

#2 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:06 PM

lolwut, I just get a spot automatically? cool.

#3 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:07 PM

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif Wow, thanks Russ! *Signs up*

#4 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:11 PM

I'll make you two mods over your forums.

Edit: You both now have Moderator privileges over your forums. If you want to make another subforum for another one of your projects, just tell me.

Edited by Russ, 03 June 2008 - 08:14 PM.

#5 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:31 PM

While we have nothing against you creating a site like this Russ, especially considering its practicality in nature, you still must abide by our own rules here when letting people know about it. As per the PureZC Rules, Section I, Part D:

Advertising
I know you're excited to tell everyone about that new forum or site you made, but keep it in your signature. Posting a topic or reply about it is prohibited. Don't do it. {also see: V.C}

This goes for all forms of advertising. Please limit all advertising to your signature. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users