• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:24 AM

Don't take anything away!!!!!!!!!
Just because something is a field, it doesn't need to be empty... If you take away from those few holes, what remains? Also, since it's a field, everything is OK here and can be called finished, but at non-field overworlds, you will really need to block the player's way and make them pass only with some items. Just remember my Mt.Death with all those hookshotting or my Lake Hylia with all those rafting.

And yes, we are best PureZC friends. I hope I can do as much for your quest that you do for mine.

Also, I wonder what people like with those GB-ish Chu Chus... I have DoR compatible real MC Chu Chus that look 100% like the ones in MC. The ones you have can easily be ripped from the Adventure set.

"Two cents"... well, usually people say it before/after they tell their opinion. I never do though. This is surely some British or American habit... maybe there is some British or American debate facility where you can tell your opinion and take part in the debate if you pay some, or I don't know...

#17 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Apr 19 2008, 10:24 AM) View Post

Don't take anything away!!!!!!!!!
Just because something is a field, it doesn't need to be empty... If you take away from those few holes, what remains? Also, since it's a field, everything is OK here and can be called finished, but at non-field overworlds, you will really need to block the player's way and make them pass only with some items. Just remember my Mt.Death with all those hookshotting or my Lake Hylia with all those rafting.

I didn't, as soon as I opened Zquest and looked at it, I thought it wasn't necessary. I like the way it looks now.

And yes, we are best PureZC friends. I hope I can do as much for your quest that you do for mine.

icon_smile.gif

Also, I wonder what people like with those GB-ish Chu Chus... I have DoR compatible real MC Chu Chus that look 100% like the ones in MC. The ones you have can easily be ripped from the Adventure set.

Are the ones I'm using from the Adventure Set? I didn't know... And I was actually planning to use the Lttp Chuchu's/Buzz Blobs, but they animate to fast and I don't know how to make them animate slower so. And if you like to share, PM me those Chuchu's please, I would like to take a look at them.

"Two cents"... well, usually people say it before/after they tell their opinion. I never do though. This is surely some British or American habit... maybe there is some British or American debate facility where you can tell your opinion and take part in the debate if you pay some, or I don't know...

Sounds stupid, but there are loads of words that make no sense. :-\

#18 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:48 PM

Well.... I don't want to critisize but.... I think the title could use a little bit more. I mean, the title dosen't really intrest me, mabe if you took out the "and" in the title then mabe it would fit more.

#19 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

Wow, I never ever even noticed that... The word "and" is never after "The Legend of Zelda". As far as the other part, it's quite generic... I absolutely don't say you should change it, it's just that I don't see resemblance between the story and the title. This title can cover any quest that has story and has evil in it. icon_shrug.gif

#20 Ricky of Kokiri

Ricky of Kokiri

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:12 PM

"Two cents" is a saying in the English language that is more or less the equivalent of saying "that's what I have to say about it" or "that's my opinion" in situations, especially where the opinion isn't all that important. Basically, when I said "my two cents", I was basically saying "that's my opinion, and you don't have to pay attention."

I don't really know where it originated from, though.

#21 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:16 PM

I really don't like the big grassy area in the Eastern plains. And the top half looks like it'd be really repetitive.

#22 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE(Lord Ike @ Apr 19 2008, 10:48 PM) View Post

Well.... I don't want to critisize but.... I think the title could use a little bit more. I mean, the title dosen't really intrest me, mabe if you took out the "and" in the title then mabe it would fit more.

I asked you to critisize so..., I'll put out "and" of the title then, now I think about it, all other Zelda games don't have it in the title, and yes maybe I change the title sometime, I just can't think of a fitting one. I has to go about a Mystery and about Darkness/Shadow. Ehh... icon_blink.gif

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Apr 19 2008, 11:34 PM) View Post

Wow, I never ever even noticed that... The word "and" is never after "The Legend of Zelda". As far as the other part, it's quite generic... I absolutely don't say you should change it, it's just that I don't see resemblance between the story and the title. This title can cover any quest that has story and has evil in it. icon_shrug.gif

Well, yeah, but the story is indeed about a Mystery. I might think about changing the title, it indeed sounds quite generic.

QUOTE(Ricky of Kokiri @ Apr 20 2008, 03:12 AM) View Post

"Two cents" is a saying in the English language that is more or less the equivalent of saying "that's what I have to say about it" or "that's my opinion" in situations, especially where the opinion isn't all that important. Basically, when I said "my two cents", I was basically saying "that's my opinion, and you don't have to pay attention."

I don't really know where it originated from, though.

Learned something new today.

QUOTE(ZebraStallion @ Apr 20 2008, 03:16 AM) View Post

I really don't like the big grassy area in the Eastern plains. And the top half looks like it'd be really repetitive.

True point, the grass is indeed a bit overdone. I'll see if I should remove some, but I can't remove all because it's a transition to the next area, just like the sand you see up north.

Edit: I'm not able to change the topic title, but I did change the title (of the quest) in my first post.

Edited by Twilight_Knight, 20 April 2008 - 04:23 AM.

#23 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:28 PM

I came to the conclusion that I can beta test for you.
After seeing the non-ZC works you were making and seeing some at different evolvement states, I'm sure this quest will hit.

#24 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:38 PM

Of course, but I don't think that I accept more than one active Beta Tester and I know what CC's qualities are, so accepted! icon_biggrin.gif

And Non-ZC works? Oh, yeah, the Mil+Knyra..., I mean Knil+Myra Portrait you mean. Hehe, nothing more really, hehe, absolutely not, I'm not busy making secret projects for CastChaos for sure. icon_heh.gif

Heh. icon_rolleyes.gif

#25 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:31 PM

I added the new "Features" section.
I'll put up more stuff as ASAP, but I'm currently busy with a few secret projects.

#26 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE(Twilight_Knight @ Apr 20 2008, 05:18 AM) View Post

Well, yeah, but the story is indeed about a Mystery. I might think about changing the title, it indeed sounds quite generic.

How about... The Legend of Zelda: Shadow's Lurking Mysteries? Dunno, just a suggestion.

#27 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:36 AM

Haha, not really epic, ehh. icon_razz.gif

I thought about: "The Legend of Zelda: Darkness' Mystery" or "The Legend of Zelda: Chaotric Mysteries" or "The Legend of Zelda: Hidden Mysteries".
The last one sounds quite good to me.

#28 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:49 AM

"Hidden Mysteries" is very good. It's important to emphasis the "hiding" and seems like you really fond of the "mistery" part.

#29 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:27 AM

Hey, I was just trying to come up with something 'less generic'...

#30 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:59 PM

@CC: Yes, I want the Mystery part to be in, unless there is a better synonim for it... And I think I'll take Hidden Mysteries then. It also resembles the quest, because lot of the truth is hidden for the player.

YOU WILL BE DECEIVED!!!! icon_twisted.gif

@MW: It indeed is less generic. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Twilight_Knight, 31 May 2008 - 07:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users