Screebshots for my Quest Eternal Storm

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:10 PM

Well actually the bridge goes to a Floating Continent that Ganon created from different pieces of the Land of Hyrule. The bridge that Zelda's telepathic image is standing on takes you to the 1st part of the Floating Continent which is called Ganon's Road.
IPB Image Here is a better picture I think.

Edited by Blackdrake1, 17 April 2008 - 08:23 PM.

#17 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:03 PM

It looks much better now. But I still think you should use the other mountain tile for the top of the cliff Link is on.

#18 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:41 PM

Well I'm now working on the Master Temple. The main part is shaped like a sword which most likely represents that it holds the Master Sword. You'll get a few items in it. You get the Master Sword after defeating the Four Headed Fire Gleeock. Do not go above its body otherwise you might lock the way to the Master Sword forever and you in it. Do it after you win and get heart container. Once in the Master Sword Room the Spirit of the Master Sword will talk to you. After the long talk take the Master Sword and a cutscene happens with the Master Sword theme. You'll hold it above your head and now you can get the Triforce shards and beat Ganon and save Zelda. The Master Sword room will be inaccessible until you restore Hyrule and put it back. After I finish the Master Temple I'll work on the Triforce of Courage dungeons. Every dungeon other than Ganon's Castle will be under the ground. That's why I have warps to them in the Platform Station and the entrance doors are magically locked to keep the dirt and/or enemies other than the ones already inside the dungeon out. Most of the people held captive in Platform Station will have signs representing the item they will give to you or what shop type they work at. The Triforce dungeons will be numbered corresponding to the number of Moblin Statues outside the warp area. For now the game's main theme will be Holy Intruder from Secret of Mana. I may change it sooner or later. I'll tell you more as I update my quest.

Edited by Blackdrake1, 23 May 2008 - 07:51 PM.

#19 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:48 PM

IPB Image Here is a screenshot of the first room of the Master Temple Dungeon that holds the Master Sword from a few weeks ago. I shall soon make new screenshots for this place as well as new screenshots of other areas in the game. I've been updating my game slowly. I will also show you my new character and helper Leon the White Wizard soon.

#20 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:22 PM

Hm, looks a little bland. I know it's classic, but try to use some detail.

#21 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:41 PM

IPB Image Link shoots a Sword Beam at the Gleeock!
IPB Image The eight headed Gleeock can shoot 2 fireballs!
If you're wondering about the Waterfalls the answer is revealed on the next screen. Where you meet...
IPB Image Leon the White Wizard of Hyrule!

Edited by Blackdrake1, 31 May 2008 - 02:49 PM.

#22 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:24 PM

Wow, that looks neat. Some of the tiles could use a little editing, but it looks very neat.

#23 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:44 AM

The screens for the Gleeok battle and the Wizard Leon look very good. I like seeing classic with a bit of zest to it once in a while. Very cool BD!

#24 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:38 PM

Here is the Temple of Time! It is no longer Master Temple! Entrance has a whole new look!
IPB Image Rauru says that you must cleanse it of evil!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users