Help with Hyrules Big Flood

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 zcgranny

zcgranny

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:29 PM

Can anyone help with finding the sword shrines? I have 11 hearts, have completed levels 1 through 4; I have the power bracelet and long bow, and all the treasures from the first 4 levels. Can't seem to find the sword shrine! Thanks for any help.

#2 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:35 PM

The sword shrine is in the pond, at northwest. Go east from the start about 2-3 screens, go up, then steer west and you find it somwhere there. Use the fire extinguisher on the candle.

Also, can somebody point me to the flute? Tlseward told me directions, but they were no help... I bombed all walls, killed all enemies in Level 4, but no flute.

#3 zcgranny

zcgranny

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:21 PM

thanks,CastChaos....I have gone as far west and north as I can go, but find no candle, no pond.........the flute/whistld is in level 4; I don't remember exactly where, I wandered so much; I found it looking at my map, seeing where I hadn't been yet. That probably doesn't help much, I'm sorry. Have you pushed all the blocks in the rows of 5 where the center block is out of line with the rest? A few of those move, as well.........

#4 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:27 PM

Yes, of course I tried to move all blocks. Tlseward directed me to 2 screens south from the boss. He said "Enter the passageway and you have the flute.". But I had just enemies and a block puzzle which let me go one screen up where I killed enemies and then I was at the boss. Then he mentioned blocks where the bottom two can be moved... But I moved all of them... icon_shrug.gif

#5 zcgranny

zcgranny

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:08 PM

Try the room second collumn from the right, top room; I think that is where I found it. I went back in to see if I could find it, I remember it was close to the triforce room. Hope that helps. Any other help with finding the sword shrine would be appreciated!!

Never mind on the sword shrine.....geez, right under my nose!!

Edited by zcgranny, 21 October 2007 - 05:10 PM.

#6 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:10 AM

I have the ocarine now. Who knew it was there?!

However, now I can't find Level 5. I found Level 6 and bracelet and long bow... But no Level 5. An info room says that I need to find a candle and then follow a path... Well, the candle could be extinguished, but then I found no Level 5. Plus, an info says "Shoot the tree, silly!", however, I'm so silly that I don't know which tree to shoot...

#7 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:05 AM

CastChaos up on the wall where level 4 is go west and down and follow that till you find a staire down again there go totally south and to the west again , you will find there level 5 and you will see also the tree there icon_wink.gif

#8 zcgranny

zcgranny

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:12 PM

Does any one know if there is a magic key, and where it is? In Ganon's Pyramid, there are lots of locked doors..no keys.......Thanks.

#9 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:42 PM

I sent you a pm about the magic key.

ms_zelda_lady

#10 zcgranny

zcgranny

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:20 AM

THANK YOU!!

#11 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:44 AM

Have anybody found the boss key in Level 8? The documentation seems invalid. It says "2E, N, 2W, 3N from the pond". Well, after going in the pond, I could go 2 screens east, then one screen north, then two screens west, but that was a dead end (Old Man room) from where I couldn't go north. The only passage I found took me to the boss door. Killing all enemies in other rooms gave me only a map and a fairy. icon_wacky.gif

#12 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:18 AM

You're welcome zcgranny. I've done level 8 CastChaos but I don't remember where the boss key is. I'll go back and try to figure out where it was and I'll let you know.

ms_zelda_lady

#13 chip_on

chip_on

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:16 AM

I'm also can't find the magic key. Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks

#14 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:43 AM

I've sent you a pm chip_on about the Magic Key.

#15 nate4815

nate4815

• Members

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:59 PM

When you start the quest I can't get the sword. I can't use the bombs to blow open the door to get the sword. I can't use them for anything??? Anyhelp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users