Doublevision

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:41 AM

I've gotten through level 3 of Doublevision, now am wandering around through both overworlds looking for level 4. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know where it is? Thanks icon_smile.gif

#2 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:53 AM

Walk around the overworld and push the rocks that were in your way before,you'll find it eventually.

I had that problem before.

#3 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:07 AM

Thanks Bowser, I'm sure I'll find it eventually icon_freak.gif

#4 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:46 AM

Err... can you tell me where Level 3 IS? Or at least how to get to it after Level 2? I got stuck after Level 2... no idea where to go icon_unsettled.gif

#5 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:00 AM

Is there anybody playing this quest. I just can´t find level 5.

#6 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

Never mind, found it. But I need the magic sword to beat level 5. It´s impossible kill a sixheaded dragon with the white sword.

#7 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:04 PM

double vision?? is this a new quest?
what's the rate for this, worth the play?
right now I'm out of quest need anything to play!!

#8 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:49 AM

No, this an old quest for ZC 1.92 - 163, but it is very good and it has received good reviews. The Creator is Mr. Z, but he does not seem so enthusiastic about the support. Feel a little sad to give up such a good adventure, because I can not continue.

#9 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:25 PM

I have finally passed by this adventure. If you are reading this message, Mr. Z, I would just say that it is absolutely a 5-star quest. Too bad that you couldn,t give any support. But to all of you , I would say that this is an adventure which is definitely worth playing. No bugs, floating on the right. Maybe I can be of some help if anyone intends to play this quest. But don´t wait to long, my memory is limited/ Lukas

#10 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:39 AM

This quest looks good but I can't even find the first sword, where is it? I only found one heartpiece in a cave with bats and I can't find any weapon there nor in the entrance to the first level. Push any staties? Climb through any wall? I sort of believe that I played this quest before and I didn't had any trouble to find the first sword at that time. icon_neutral.gif

#11 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 28 2009, 08:39 AM)  

This quest looks good but I can't even find the first sword, where is it? I only found one heartpiece in a cave with bats and I can't find any weapon there nor in the entrance to the first level. Push any staties? Climb through any wall? I sort of believe that I played this quest before and I didn't had any trouble to find the first sword at that time. icon_neutral.gif

The first sword? Or the White Sword?

If you are talking about the first sword you get, it is already at your disposal.

#12 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE(Bowser Blanchette @ Mar 28 2009, 01:57 PM)  

The first sword? Or the White Sword?

If you are talking about the first sword you get, it is already at your disposal.

I only start with both the A & B slots empty. I don't have nothing, not even a boomerang nor bombs so I am a sitting duck even to gels and bats. icon_eyebrow.gif

There is a short Faq in the zip file but It doesn't say anything about where the first sword is. maybe this is a bug icon_frown.gif

#13 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:28 AM

What version are you using?

#14 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE(Bowser Blanchette @ Mar 28 2009, 02:28 PM)  

What version are you using?

I am using version 1.5 alpha in GNU/Linux (1.5 B 5) This works but newer builds seems to be too unstable.

The quest file was downloaded from here just days ago, now the database seems to be broken

Edit&Solved: I tried with a newer version and all of sudden, I have a sword icon_smile.gif

Edited by cosmofield, 28 March 2009 - 12:02 PM.

#15 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

*bump*

Still give this quest a try, I'm in need of a Blue Tunic, where can I find it? I have completed level 3 and only visited lvl 4, 5 and 6 but got killed a lot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users