Guest_Rain (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:21 PM

I would kill Ganon. Nuff' said.

#32 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:50 PM

dude, please don't be the German guy downplaying the murderous tendencies of Adolf Hitler. Hitler = all the way bad, on a whole other level from Osama binLaden, who much better fits the figurehead role you were attempting to attribute.

#33 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

Agreed. Still, Hitler was not in full control. Much more than Osama, I'm quite sure of that. But he had voices left and right telling him what to do. In the beginning he might've actually been quite independet but the longer his regime lasted the more people crowded around him taking influence on his descisions.
Hitler was a monster. I'd never deny that. He's one of the most despise-full characters this world has brought forth, certainly.
Edit: The thing with Hitler is that he had this great impact on the ideology. That what makes him more "monstrous" in my eyes.

Edited by Sheik91, 30 July 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#34 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

I would opt to not find out if this Patrick Caleb Land human had the full Hitler in him. he's lucky I don't decide.

#35 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

I would not have the hart to do it. I would just say things to them. bad things.

#36 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

Well if you are responsible for an increase in the amount of the regime's actions, that's pretty serious.

#37 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

If murder was legal, I'd be dead by now, seeing as I'm a major dick and there are probably countless people who wish I were dead.

#38 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

Yes.

Every customer that comes into Taco Bell (my place of work).

Dicks.

#39 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:54 PM

Depends. Anybody I actually know? No, not a chance. But some historical figure. Like, say, the overused Hitler. Yes, in a heartbeat. I won't lie, I've had dreams of killing that man. Shoving each of his limbs into a blender, ripping open his chest and tearing out his organs until he dies of blood loss. People like him... I wouldn't just kill them, I'd enjoy it. Maybe it's wrong. But I hate people like him, with every drop of my soul.

#40 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:02 PM

Russ, have you thought about seeing a therapist? I mean, dude, that's sadistic as hell. Aren't you and I supposed to go beyond the sick methods that they'd use? You honestly sound like a sociopath right there.

ALSO WE DIDN'T HAVE BLENDERS IN THE 1940s SHEESH.

As for me... I don't have the guts to do it. I mean, I could do it if, say, I was a soldier in the military and it was my duty to fight overseas, but that isn't exactly illegal.

#41 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

No one has a right to kill anyone, obviously. But if it were to defend yourself/freinds/family yes I would.

Edited by Midnight_King, 30 July 2011 - 09:12 PM.

#42 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

It's odd how many of us have some story about animals getting brutally murdered.

This one happened in near a good friend of mine. Warning, gruesome images.
http://www.change.or...or-dionte-davis

If I knew where to find this guy I would tear out his still-beating heart. He's a sick F*** and a psychopath, and the electric chair's too good a fate for him.

#43 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:33 PM

haven't you ever heard of the Waring Blendor? the blender was old enough to not get carded for it's own creations by 1940. you are not a blender expert, Prospekt.

#44 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE(Golden Chocobo @ Jul 30 2011, 06:05 PM) View Post

Yes.

Every customer that comes into Taco Bell (my place of work).

Dicks.

lolol I know what that's like, I used to work at Taco Bell, we were always understaffed too - always.
Doing two jobs for one salary FTW icon_neutral.gif Lots of troublemaking homeless people around too.

Edited by Cukeman, 30 July 2011 - 10:51 PM.

#45 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:17 AM

Short answer: no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users