Tales of the Abyss Anime Series!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:04 PM

That's right! Tales of the Aybss anime series confirmed!! icon_biggrin.gif It should be about 13-20 or more episodes!!! Without further udo...I present you you all...THE PV!!!

Tales of the Abyss Anime PV

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif So who can't wait for this anime?

Discuss! icon_biggrin.gif

#2 fireice

fireice

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:07 PM

I've never seen the ToS anime, other than some random clips, but TotA:Anime sounds like something I'd like.
Well, I basically played the game to death. xD;
Also, is there any other Tales animes? Like Phantasia? ^_^;

#3 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE(fireice @ Aug 30 2008, 10:07 PM) View Post

I've never seen the ToS anime, other than some random clips, but TotA:Anime sounds like something I'd like.
Well, I basically played the game to death. xD;
Also, is there any other Tales animes? Like Phantasia? ^_^;

Um, I'm pretty sure that the Phantasia one has been out for a while. I seem to recall seeing it on DVD on ebay before i was introduced to Tales. :O So, ya. There's also a tales of Eternia anime as far as I know. And ya, I practicaly did as much as i could in that game. >.> Can't wait for it. :]]

EDIT: You can watch the ToS anime on crunchyroll, the same place I got the PV from. Along with a lot of other anime. :O

Edited by Link R us, 30 August 2008 - 09:20 PM.

#4 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:56 AM

I own the Phantasia OVA, and have watched the Symphonia one, but the only problem I have with them is they only show like a percent of what goes on in the story, and if you haven't played the games, it makes absolutely no sense at all.

#5 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE(Comix @ Aug 31 2008, 12:56 PM) View Post

I own the Phantasia OVA, and have watched the Symphonia one, but the only problem I have with them is they only show like a percent of what goes on in the story, and if you haven't played the games, it makes absolutely no sense at all.

I haven't seen Phantasia. But I agree with the Symphonia one. I think they got complaints, so this time it's should make sense. icon_biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users