How much do you promote ZC?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

I don't tell anybody, because I'm not very social offline. I mean, if someone asked "What do you do with your free time?", or something like that, it might come up. But other than that only my mom really knows or cares about ZC.

#17 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:54 PM

My friend Caitlin takes great interest in what I make... that's about it. Only because she loves the Legend of Zelda series, though.

#18 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:50 AM

I used to bother my friends all the time about Zc and my quests and I used to do lots of promoting on all kinds of message boards, but now I couldn't care less about ZC because ZC is in a pretty miserable state and pretty much dead... icon_frown.gif

#19 Purplemandown

Purplemandown

The Old Guard

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:54 PM

...but now I couldn't care less about ZC because ZC is in a pretty miserable state and pretty much dead...

You...
...... .. . . ... .. ..
. .. .. . .. . . .
. . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. . .. .

ZC isn't dead. Zelda Classic is the icon_bounce.gif ball! And it isn't icon_toast.gif. Thank you.

Anywho, I come from an area where no one cares. The only thing anyone but me and my close circle of friends cares about is athletics and all other manner and sort of thing in which I have never been good at...

So, yea, no one knows

#20 Pteryx

Pteryx

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:10 PM

I've told a few friends online. One or two even seem interested. Plus I was surprised to learn that a friend's sister uses it! Thus, I'm hopeful that this'll get somewhere in time. -- Pteryx

#21 KHRiku

KHRiku

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:49 PM

Most everyone I know has knowledge of it since they've either seen me use it or I asked them if they would be interested in trying it out. Most didn't care too much but they weren't into Zelda that much. My two little brothers play around with it sometimes as well on my computer and would probably have started quests of their own if they had more time on my pc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users