History-Weather-My return...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 rexlaninetales

rexlaninetales

9 tailed kitsune

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:37 PM

*Trying this again without all the codes which kept freezing up and crashing my CPU*

My dear friends, I hath returned and so much has happened I scarcely know where to begin:
I.) 5 of my friends have passed away recently (1Kitty Diamond{My very first canine companion of 13 years}),( 2. Maggie May{My black terrier...Aka Shadow}),(3.Dalton Ore {A close friend whom I known since moving back to Florida about 9 years ago)}(4. Tator/Cpt. Nemo - Real name Unknown{Passed away very recently...I met him at Green Cove Spring's Red Bay Marina. He had a very lively soul for his apparent 50 to 70 years of age... Always singing and dancing...I was informed he passed away from a form of bone cancer...I didn't know him very well though we will be missed...}), (5. and finally as many of you all know, "Sean 'Rose' S. Kerinen, passed away from I know, "Cardiomyopathy (?Sp?)...Though his death was some time ago, I still miss him very much so, probably more so than all 5 combined...*Bows my muzzle forth with infinite grace, closing thine eyes pleading to the 4 other departed souls, forgive me if I hath insulted thee for Sean was and still is my beloved emerald vulpine of Geolithoterragria...Thou divine masters of the Earth...I had so much to learn from thee...Your speed of a felidae...Grace of a vulpine...Thou art seeith perfection in thee that few others knowith. Forgive me O great vulpine of Rose...Forgive me for not saving you...
II.)One of my lifelong dreams came true for just a single night...I got to pet, pick up and bring home a wild gray fox. Sadly, his condition wasn't good at all. When Donny and I was driving home from my parents, we came about a gray fox laying in the road, unwilling to move. I got out and approached closer and the fox didn't even acknowledge my existence. I even took a stick and wrapped a cloth around it and rubbed against my flesh and hovered the cloth end in front of the Foxes nose to see how he'll react to my scent...Still, he didn't react so I proceeded to pet him and scratch him and shooed away all the flies and mosquitoes. I then held out my arms and draped a cloth around them. Then, I slid my arms underneath the fox and picked him up and took him home with me. This caused a big arguement with Ernie when I got home for he was worried that I would catch a disease or the fox might bite me. But I didn't care...My sacred totem animal is a fox...I worship their species and if God deems that I must die now or soon...Then I would choose to die because of the fox...Not because I got hit by a car like in Maggie May's case...Or because I developed Cariomyopathy or bone cancer, like Nemo and Sean...Or because I was old and frail, like Kitty....Or in a car crash, like Dalton Ore...Or like my dear friends Charlie and Randy who were stabbed to death...If I must die, especially by God's will, I pray that he or she will allow me to die doing something I love, such as playing with a wild fox or wolf, or getting struck by lightning, tornado, or flood.
Anyways, I put the fox into my bed and proceeded to give it a full body massage. I also tried to mimic a mother fox by using two fingers and somewhat copying the motion of a tongue and made a subtle smacking sound with my lips and tongue as I drew my fingers through his fur. I even dipped them into a bowl of warm water to mimic the warmth of her toungue. I reckon all of this helped eased the fox's suffering for he didn't yelp any more. I was actually hopefully that he might live for his breathing was consistent, Not too deep, not too shallow...Not too fast nor too slow. I even crushed up some cat food morsels, added a drop of honey and couple drops of milk and blended the morsels and collected the mushy food into a device that resembles an eye dropper and inserted a few drops into the corner of his muzzle. Still, he was fading away. Although his pain was finally tapering off, he was slipping in and out of a coma. By about 3:29 he gave off a mild tremor (micro seizer) and his breath slowly came to a halt. I immediately began CPR (despite he had a bit of blood and mucus oozing from his nostrils, I didn't care if I got his blood in me, I wanted to save him at all cost). As I was performing CPR, I accidentally sucked instead of blow and a thick nitrogenous vapor and liquid poured into me. The odor smelled like a death and it literally glued itself into my sinuses for I smelled it for several days thereafter.
I told this to my doctor and they immediately got me on Rabies vaccine. I've been going back for shots every week and I finally got my last shot yesterday.
One asked me would I do the same thing for a wild animal again, knowing about all the pain and hassle of shots and doctor's visits...And I replied, "Absolutely yes...I feel it is my duty to save and assist mother nature in every way I can, even if it means risking my own life or suffering.

III.) Alchemy, Sorcery, Chemistry...I've gotten myself into something I'm not so sure of...Ever since I've taken a variation of the mark of the beast (Seal of Orichalcos/Oricalcosma), I've been having some very wicked thoughts, patterns, nocturnal dreams, weird unexplainable pain/pleasure and an ever increasing knowledge pouring in at an exponential rate.
Call me crazy if you must, but I feel that I'm on the verge of solving all of the riddles of the universe, the planets, stars, our health, the elements, weather control/modification, chemistry/alchemy, sorcery/witchcraft...But yet through all this apparent evil...I still worship Jesus...My grand master is still the Trinity...I still read the bible and am even finding patterns and code (especially in Song of Solomon)
I've quite a bit about the Oricalcosma (Ori - Origin/Orical : calc - Calculation : cos(ma) - of or pertaining to the cosmos or the universe).
Many recognize the 6 lined polygram as the witch's hexagram seal or the seal from Yugioh...But I found some far more important features of it, especially as my knowledge in Calculus and Trigonometry grows. Even the color wheel (theory of light) fits perfectly. Anyways, I could relinquish all of God's secrets but 2 conditions must be met before I will do so. 1st.) One must be of an exocentric nature and never exalt thy self. Our work is done in the name of all the Gods, including mother nature. One must never use such knowledge for their own greed. To do so would unleash the curse of the Oricalcos and you and or those around you stand a grave chance of losing your souls...And I don't want to feel responsible for such...So if you're looking for sacred knowledge for greed, control, and tyranny...Forget about it! You'll have to learn the secrets on your own.
The other condition is you have to diversify your knowledge pool. Instead of just being a master mathematician or simply one who specializes in one of field of study...We must specialize in them ALL!
We must have knowledge of chemistry and the elements of the periodic table. We must have a vast knowledge about the animal kingdom, not neglecting care for a single breed or species. In short, we must strive to love and understand all life...All ideas...All religions, for if we deny any aspect of life, our mind (and God(s)) will deny such secrets pertaining to the entity or system of entities in which we denied existence or care.
Finally, you need to have a complete understanding of the weather...If God and I deem you worthy, I will share all of the secrets of the weather: Including how to create, strengthen, guide, or destroy different entities (High Pressure systems and Low Pressure systems)...and super entities (Tornadoes and Hurricanes)...I'll even teach you various techniques on how to greater the chance of rain (dew points, humidity, and frontal systems) and how to divert the rain and even deny and area rain for prolonged periods of time, even until they get into an exceptional drought...I'll teach you how to jam up the elements until a chain reaction occurs creating chaos all over the country:
Wild fires in the west (120+ in the south west)...Jammed up L pressure center in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, and Louisiana...Exceptional drought in northern Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee.
For all...I bestow the power of Solomon...Or solar.
Only within an already existing (Or one you hath (help) created high pressure system...Take a bunch of mirror and/or mirror shards (The more the better).
Lay one flat...This one is the primary direction of the solar beam. Not orient all of the whole pieces around the center. You must lift up the sides and angle each piece until you see more than one sun being reflected upwards (Wear sunglasses, many of you aren't used to staring into the sun...Much less 10 suns. I don't wear sun glasses because I'm used to it...It no longer bothers my eyes). Each mirror/shard should have a reflection of the sun, relative to your eyes...The more suns you can align the more powerful the beam. As you put the solar mirror device together, it will resemble a huge mirror flower what I now call the GOLDEN LOCUST.
Now, I've done some temperature calculations with this concentrated beam of solar energy. On a day with 85 degree F air temperature, I concentrated 5 Suns into one beam...The beam temperature registered about 147.5 degrees F. I noted an average change of 12.5 degrees of change per mirror addition to the GOLDEN LOCUST.
Now, my thermometer started to malfunction around 150 degrees so I had to program a formula into my Graphing calculator so I could figure out the temperature greater than 5 mirrors. I managed to pull off 12 mirrors concentrated into one beam. I created this formula using variables and constant and change:
M = number of mirror used to concentrate the Suns into one beam.
Solar Beam Temperature = 12.5M + Air Temperature (in degrees F)
So with 12 mirrors, lets plug 12 into the variable M and redo the equation.
Solar Beam Temperature = 12.5 * 12 + 85 (Assuming the ambient air temperature is 85 degrees)
The Beam temperature is 235 degrees. Hot stuff...That's enough to boil water.
WARNING: Be extremely careful with this beam...It can create fires! Also, be careful not to touch the beam. I was careless and brushed my arm against it and it cooked from the inside out. The blood boiled out and immediately coagulated, though it was painless. Probably because the nerve endings were damaged.
NOW! With this beam skyward...You can create a High pressure systems over time. Set the Golden Lotus in the direction you wish the beam and high pressure to accumulate and leave it alone. In the beginning I kept wanting to mess with it, adjust this mirror that way, lift this up...Unless one of the mirrors fell out of focus, leave it alone. Its best to leave the beam pointing face up to minimize impact with trees, houses, vehicles, and people. My beam is ever so slightly oriented to the North (3D: about 88 to 89 degree angle relative to the ground) and mostly North(2D: about 88 to 89 degree North, relative to the east)...Since I'm located at the southern foot of the Appalachian Mountains, My created and maintained high pressure system jams up the elements...Preventing moisture from escaping from Texas, Louisiana, Kansas, and Arkansas. It also forces other pressure systems to go around my Golden Lotus, so to speak...When I'm finally ready to let some moisture bottle neck through, I'll cover my mirror station with tarp and shut down the Golden Lotus. If you still do not know what I'm talking about...I recommend you do some research in Meteorology.
Next time, I'll demonstrate some theories on how to create a Tornado in nature...Using the Golden Lotus...And show you how to steer most hurricanes with the Golden Lotus. For those of you living in Kansas...I envy your position for you are more than 400 meters closer to the sky than I am so you all should see stronger results with Tornado Spawning. I've managed to create 4 tornado like entities that I could positively see. One was a huge vapor whirl, sucking up dust, debris and moisture which lasted for more than 30 minutes. The other 3 were largely invisible. Only reason they could be seen were because of the 100 of birds which rode its updraft, allowing them to soar into the sky effortlessly, gliding upwards without a single flap of the wings. I call this invisible tornadoes, Avian Vortexes!
As much as I want to delve into the secrets of Tornado spawning, lightning/rain/hail seeding...I must...Meditate...And find out who is worthy of Omniscense...I must know thine soul...For these secrets could save the world...Or many cases as history repeats...Destroy the world.
Finally, I've managed to isolate Hydrogen from Oxygen using electrolysis in water...
Now, back to my old RexlaNinetales self....I apologize to any and every one of you...I'm praying that all of this elemental chaos is God's will...Not my own or that of some demon who might have possessed me. Also, forgive me for using all of mine and God's power, knowledge, and soul...to usher the world into a micro ice age...The only way I have figured to combat global warming.
If you want, you can contribute to mu efforts bu ensuring that all dust, particulate matter goes airborne...OUTSIDE of our homes. Many of our homes are densely ladened with particle and fibers. Find a way to get this micro debris out of your homes. It has been shown that the air inside our homes can easily become 3 to 5 times more toxic than the air outside. This becomes evident when a strong beam of light (such as from an overhead projector or the sun) illuminates all the free floating particulate matter floating in the air...You don't want to be breathing this crap in...Get it out of the house and into the atmosphere. Over time, we can get enough free floating particulate matter into the air to temporally block out or diminish the incoming solar rays from the Sun. This happens in nature when a super volcano erupts or an asteroid/meteor slams into the ground, kicking up particulate matter into the air.
With particulate matter, you can not only diminish incoming sunlight, you can also set the stage for massive lightning storms...Which is one of my favorite aspects of my new founded knowledge is chemically and electromagnetically flagging different things...Increasing their chances of being struck by lightning...Or not be struck.
I'm still experimenting with lightning flagging and lightning seeding, so forgive me if these terms are found no where else.
Everyone...We must band together and take the elements and give power back to mother nature and God(s), so that they may restore the imbalance of the elementals. Join me in my quest for animal rights and equality for all...*Puts my paws together and bows my muzzle forth gracefully* Leebenbejahend yea aeroxilithogeomnicyropolarisnaidehydrogoudaxanadusan*Looks skyward and holds my paws up* Thouist Yea espre de corp...Nae Mauvais sauns...

Sorry for double post...Character length was exceeded.

#2 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:41 PM

Welcome back, Rexla!! You obviously got my PM, and I'm proud of you for saving that fox icon_biggrin.gif, though I suggest you take him to the vet in case he has a desease or something.

#3 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:45 PM

Wow. Long post. icon_smile.gif Anywayz, welcome back!

#4 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:49 PM

Whew, what a post.

Yeah, it does seem a lot has happened, most of it being not good at all. But I'm glad you returned to us on this day. even if it's for a few days only, it's still good to see you again here on the forums. Call me when you get the chance to, my mom and I would like to talk to check up on how you're doing.

#5 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:51 PM

Welcome back to PureZC, Rexla. I'm glad you came back after being gone for about 5 months.

#6 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Jul 14 2007, 03:45 PM) View Post

Wow. Long post. icon_smile.gif

That's normal for Rexla. icon_razz.gif

Welcome back. icon_smile.gif

Edited by Sharon Daniel, 14 July 2007 - 02:53 PM.

#7 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE(rexlaninetales @ Jul 14 2007, 09:37 PM) View Post

*very long post*

Welcome... back. icon_blink.gif I... think. icon_blink.gif
Enjoy your stay and doing here...

*puts on "Protection from Religion" and "Free amorph of Chaos" spells*

I was always wondering where you were. So, here you are.

#8 rexlaninetales

rexlaninetales

9 tailed kitsune

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:18 PM

As for the fox...Sadly to say, he passed away that night at 3:29 AM. Ernie and I made some calls *game warden, wildlife ctrl, etc.) to see if anyone could come pick him up. It was already too late for anyone to come out that late at night.
I eventually buried him next to my fox shaped pond. Perhaps in about a year, I'll exhume his bones for both scientific and religious studies...
GTG

#9 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:33 PM

Tl;dr. icon_eyeitus.gif

Very good to see you again. Welcome back. icon_smile.gif

#10 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:03 PM

Wow, very nice to see you again. Welcome back!

#11 NineLives

NineLives

Boom. Zoom. Dakota.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:25 PM

I'm not reading all that cause.... I'm really lazy when it comes to reading long posts.
but anyway.
WB rex!

#12 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

Welcome back Rexlaninetails! It wasn't the same without you here.

Nice speech BTW!

Edited by Bowser Blanchette, 14 July 2007 - 05:35 PM.

#13 Siguy

Siguy

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:46 PM

Wow! Rexlaninetales! So glad to have you back! You added a lot to the community as a member here!

I sort of skimmed through your speech, you're point of view of science and religion is interesting.

#14 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:02 PM

Welcome back dude! Please stay here again!

#15 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:02 AM

I'm too lazy to read it, but I get the general idea... but if at any rate, welcome back icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users