NTAEL released

• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

#31 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:50 PM

Thanks guys for all these nice comments. icon_biggrin.gif I'm glad CastChaos could help you out while I was at work.

@ Sctmorgan: Yes, you need the ladder and the hookshot in that dungeon. CastChaos told all good clues: lighter floor and many rubbles indicate secrets. If a path (lighter floor) leads into a wall mysteriously, there is a bombable wall. There are many in this dungeon. Please try again, if you really can't find your way, I'll send you a small map with details to help you. icon_smile.gif

About that continue bug, it's probably a beta bug... We will take a look at it soon. All I can say is: be careful with saving and continuing guys. If you want to save, do so in: any of the overworlds and all dungeons but the fifth dungeon. I hope that works just fine.

#32 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

Hmm. Still having trouble finding out where to go. Can't go through that cave that you told me to go through, CastChaos. Hmm...I've just been running around in circles.

#33 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

Prospekt:
Hm, I see... The campsite isn't where you need to go through yet.
So, from the start you go through a long curly route and end up at a bridge. There you need to go north, but you should not enter the cave there! Go even more north and bomb the mountain wall in the upper left corner. THAT will take you on the good route. I think you will do from now on. T.Platinum had the same problem in with the demo months ago.

#34 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:12 PM

I can,t get two flags.

1:In Millton surrounded by water.
2:Near argon lair

Edited by Zorlaf, 14 November 2009 - 04:19 PM.

#35 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:26 PM

For both you need the hookshot which you get eventually. icon_smile.gif

#36 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:33 PM

Where is level 1?

#37 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:35 PM

Zorlaf:
At the east end of the first overworld. Are you at the snowy part yet?

#38 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:52 PM

You won't get to level 1 quick, Zorlaf. There are first some events and some more events... Then you need to walk through my snowy overworld that seemingly does an excellent job at making people get stuck 0_0 I really didn't know that would happen. Then imagine what happens in W6. 0.0 Disaster.

#39 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:58 PM

Thank you Twilight_Knight and CastChoas...Finally I beat lvl 2. I was wondering around for that last key forever. Now I'm trying to get into lvl 3. In route to lvl3, I kill the bats and hear a hint tune but I can't figure out what it is. I can't enter the lvl 3 warp am I missing something?

#40 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:33 PM

By "route to L3" you mean the Lair part that has the portal to the third overworld, you are already in W3 and is near to the entrance of L3?
I assume the former. There you get the key at the westmost screen, and I hope you haven't forgotten going back to Millton, into the Force Caves to hold up the latest Orb you got and so to remove the lock from the W3 portal?

#41 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:35 PM

Hah. I was stuck before because I couldn't tell that some of the water on the screen with the purple tree was shallow water.

Anyway, I just got done with World 4, and took a detour to World 1's shop to pick up the sword there (which I've been calling "Flametongue"). Haven't gone back to the Force Caves yet. Gonna take a short break; I gotta eat something.

#42 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:39 PM

@ Zenith:
Wow! Seems like you enjoy it. icon_biggrin.gif

#43 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:42 PM

Uh...is the entrance to World 5 supposed to be past the gray blocks in World 2's part of the castle? 'Cause there's only one block I can push, and it only moves once.

Also, I got...something...in World 2 by using an item from...somewhere past World 2...and it feels a little too strong for how far I am right now. Was I supposed to be able to get it?

There's also something similar to it in the Lair, through a really well hidden warp, inside a locked chest that isn't really locked. It also felt too strong at that point, which made me Quit->Retry. Were these intentional? What the hell is up with 'em?

#44 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

I know what you mean. CastChaos organized the swords and you should ask him what the hell is going on. icon_razz.gif

About W5... that indeed doesn't work, or does it? No it doesn't... I thought CastChaos betatested everything. Well, I will do it tomorrow, I'm extreme tired now.

#45 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:24 PM

I'm in lvl 4 and have came to the water and can't cross. Is the lens in this area? Also is there an easier way to cross. I've been at it for a while now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users