Oracle of Secrets

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#286 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:11 PM

Can anyone tell me where is level 2 sword?

#287 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE(Zeldaman23 @ Dec 10 2009, 09:11 PM) View Post

Can anyone tell me where is level 2 sword?

King's Island.Buy the stolen blueprints off Fiend's Island,and return them to silent guard on right side of castle.Buy it for 80 rupees.

#288 macnicks85

macnicks85

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 07:46 PM

I just finished beating it. Fantastic quest Kenster, one of the best I've played!! Now I'm going to go look for that secret dungeon. Wish me luck.

#289 Link-800

Link-800

• Members

Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:13 AM

Still...can't...find...secret dungeon. I even swam to every square on the map. I'm afraid I have given up. I'm no hero. icon_thumbsdown.gif

#290 prussian

prussian

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:59 PM

Good quest, it is challenging as well as clever.

Level 6 is among the top 5 hardest levels that I have ever played. The end of level 8 was a surprise that Link is in such close quarters with the most evil enemy in Zelda, however after a few tries I was able to figure out a strategy and defeat him. The number of screens at the end of level 9 was a bit irritatng.

I have only 3 questions:

Toward the end a clue is given concer 2 cacti in the desert. Since link already beat thet level, what does it refer to?

At the end of level 7 a temple in the reef is mentioned. Is that the temole of secrets?

At the end of level 9 Link is with farore. Farore tells link to go to the festival without him. Link cannot move, shoot, use sword, or change weapons. Is this the end or is something more required?

Thank-you.
The Prussian

#291 Geezer

Geezer

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:49 AM

I have purchased the "blueprints" several times, the rupees are deducted but nothing shows up on my subscreen and when I go to get the sword I am ignored just as when I first went in there. I downloaded this quest from Zelda Classiv about 2 weeks ago and a new copy 2.10. Do I have to download ths quest from somewhere else?

#292 Geezer

Geezer

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:16 PM

Is this forum kaput? I have a problem in level 6 finding the map and getting the boss key. The closect I can get to the boss key is jumping in the upper right hole in a screen in the NW of the quest. I land on a tile just below the yellow tile just below the boss key but I cannot move in any direction and have to end the game. I have gotten all the way to the entrance to the boss screen but can't enter. Also I have not found the map. Level 6 is very hard to even get to so I am ready to give up this quest.

#293 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:26 PM

Guys,use the Neverending Fantasy forum,please.Help will not apply to this anymore.Use your heads a little. icon_wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users