ToTheTop Topic

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#331 Din

Din

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Crushing the heads with the hammer didn't do anything? They should have retracted.

Also, I believe you need to push the beacon of light. It's been so long since I've played this game, though, that I can't say I'm completely sure, unfortunately.

Also, warning you ahead of time: Super Bombs are coming up very soon in a certain forest-themed dungeon you're about to take on. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THAT DUNGEON'S PARTICULAR BOSS.

#332 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

I can't see the ground of that dungeon in my old computer. It's my computer's fault... can't deal with that dark palette. I beat the other Triforce levels without problems. I'll end this game in the future, when the project is completed. Thanks anyway.

This quest is one of the best I've played, near Hero of Dreams, Lost Isle or Time After. The game would improve a lot with a simple drop in the extreme combat difficulty... and without some tricky annoying traps and trial and error abuse.

Edited by Air Luigi, 14 January 2013 - 05:11 PM.

#333 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

How do I enter the Crypt Of Truth? I can push all the graves to the wall except one, which only moves right; I can push it as far as the bush. Help?

#334 Colossal

Colossal

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

That's how it's supposed to be. There need to be 4 graves between the top-left and bottom-left torches and the top-right and bottom-right torches. Then move the 4 topmost graves away from the center.

#335 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

Thanks, I just assumed against the walls meant eight on top, four on the left, next to the walls

#336 Colossal

Colossal

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Good luck with the crypt. It's an optional dungeon for a reason - it'll probably increase your death count by a lot.

#337 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

The crypt wasn't that bad once I figured out you had to light up all the rooms, it's the boss that's increasing my numbers, particularly the last phase.

#338 linkinsphere

linkinsphere

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Just bumping this topic so we can continue the discussions, questions, and exciting stories of this great quest known as ToTheTop by TheOnlyOne. ;)

Edit: Also, does the Lost Halls dungeon on floor 9 have a triforce? If not, then I don't know where to discover the last one

Edit: Actually, I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the key in the room prior to the room with the boss key in the Pit of Confusion. I can't seem to figure out how to get the key from behind the horizontal pillar to the left of it.

Edited by linkinsphere, 02 September 2013 - 06:56 PM.

#339 linkinsphere

linkinsphere

Junior

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

I'm curious. Why has there been no activity whatsoever on this topic for the past few months?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users