Need help with Link's Retirement 3?

• Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

#31 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 03:48 PM

There is a room with stalfos in it. When you defeat them, the secret sound triggers. Where's the secret?
Check there.

#32 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 04:11 PM

Got it now.

EDIT:Okay i have no idea of what to do can't find the hookshot and don't now what to do with the patra bug.

Edited by asdf5000, 04 May 2006 - 04:42 PM.

#33 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 05:42 PM

I feel noob by mentioning it, because seems like nobody has the same problem, but...

...lanmolas?! I can't defeat lanmolas with 1st sword, 3 hearts and green clothe! I stopped playing numerous quests because the maker put lanmolas, blue darknuts, gleeoks and such ultimate freaks into the first dungeon... I stopped playing Link's retirement 2 for almost the same problem... Are there some trick to defeat them...?

#34 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 06:19 PM

The Lanmolas are quite over the top. I find it quite hard to keep playing a quest that does that on me. icon_frown.gif

#35 Pol's Voice

Pol's Voice

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 06:22 PM

a few things........if you stand in a door and lay a bomb as they're coming by, that works. The slingshot (bow and arrows) works too. Also, in the same way that you can avoid north-south goriya boomerangs by standing in between tiles, you can do the same with lanmolas. They can go right by you and not hit you while you hit them. However, if they change direction where you're standing, then they can unload on you. All that said, you definitely need some decent fighting skills for this quest.

#36 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE(asdf5000 @ May 4 2006, 05:11 PM)
Got it now.
EDIT:Okay i have no idea of what to do can't find the hookshot and don't now what to do with the patra bug.

View Post

IF you've saved the boy, there has been a change to the future. If you look in the mountains, you might find something.

#37 Jacklyn

Jacklyn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 08:42 PM

Can anyone please tell me how to figure out the long path in Lv 3 ? Thanks! icon_razz.gif

#38 Pol's Voice

Pol's Voice

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 08:58 PM

I pm'd you the answer (didn't want to spoil it for all). icon_razz.gif

#39 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:56 PM

icon_frown.gif I'm now in double digits death wise and about to give up rocksfan13 in level 3. Never found the hookshot and I've only found the map in level 3 so far. Badly need a shield so where can I buy one? Or is the blue suit near the beginning of the level and I've missed it. Very nicely done but too hard for me so without a shield or blue suit.

ms_zelda_lady

#40 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 May 2006 - 06:39 AM

The blue tunic is the first item you should get addleast i did.

#41 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 05 May 2006 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ May 4 2006, 10:56 PM)
icon_frown.gif  I'm now in double digits death wise and about to give up rocksfan13 in level 3. Never found the hookshot and I've only found the map in level 3 so far. Badly need a shield so where can I buy one? Or is the blue suit near the beginning of the level and I've missed it. Very nicely done but too hard for me so without a shield or blue suit.

ms_zelda_lady

View Post

The magic shield is in the temple of time. If you go back there and take the other path, you should find it.

If you've gotten the map for level 3 then you're not too far from the blue tunic.

#42 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 May 2006 - 09:12 AM

I need some help in the magic crystal puzzle after you (spoiler ahead) push in the two statues touges.

#43 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 05 May 2006 - 09:23 AM

There are certain places you need to push the crystals to remove the sponge. Hint: One goes into the top left corner, then line up the rest to make the reflections work.

#44 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:04 PM

Help...I'm in the Monster's Lair and can't get to the right side of the dungeon. Also, can someone give me a hint on the maze on the left side of the dungeon. I read the earlier hint on the stalfors room with the secret sound but I can't get in the wall by bumping my head nor with the bombs. Any hints will help.

#45 mcrawford

mcrawford

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:55 PM

I must be dumb (age does that), but I cannot get through lv2. I get to a room that has water stopping me. It has a key on the side that I cannot get to. I bombed the wall at the top and was told to watch out for the water. I have bombed the walls and tried walking through the walls in that room with no luck. Help please... I also cannot find a way back to other time. I need help badly. Thanks for any help I can get. icon_cry.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users