Shoelace 5th quest

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#46 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

I can´t paste a screen here and I don´t know why, but it works with pm, so I send you a screen there with my progress of level 5.

Edited by Lukaz, 31 December 2013 - 09:35 AM.

#47 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

I can´t paste a screen here and I don´t know why, but it works with pm, so I send you a screen there with my progress of level 5.

Hi Lukaz :approve:  - I'v finished level four , ""still blinded from those flashing rooms"" - can't locate level five, can you give me a little help

as you know I'm to bad for finding places and stuffs,, thanks

#48 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

Ahhh, nonens, you are a detective Vravelo. Bomb a wall in the desert

#49 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

even after getting out from that level-6 , I didn't know how to walk, walking backward and twisted,!! :tard:

to bad i can't save on dungeons , the boss key for level seven is to tricky, still  don't know how to get it!! :confused:

need to take a break, nex time I play, will need to walk all the way again !! :unsure:

#50 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

.....and how do I get the key in bottom right room in level 8 ? Looks like I have to push the brown blocks, but can´t figure out how to do

#51 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

.....and how do I get the key in bottom right room in level 8 ? Looks like I have to push the brown blocks, but can´t figure out how to do

brown blocks..?? same as level-7 ?-- I'm still a little dizzy for stocking my lungs with so many hollydays drinks

tomorrow I'll be lil straight and may solve that key trick!!

#52 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:49 AM

Okay, so you did pass the 5th level!  So was it the kill all enemies room afterall? :D 

Anyways, the way you get that key is you have to walk the gray path however, it will turn into lava before you reach it.  So you want to make sure you kill all of the enemies first, then when you go into the room go to the brown block on the bottom left east.  It will allow you to reach the gray path faster so you can reach the key before it turns into lava.

brown blocks..?? same as level-7 ?-- I'm still a little dizzy for stocking my lungs with so many hollydays drinks

tomorrow I'll be lil straight and may solve that key trick!!

I am glad you had a good Holiday. :P   Basically the one push block will need to be pushed all of the way up and then to the right to get the key.  You just need to make sure that you watch your step.  You will be sure to get it. :D

#53 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

Hi Shoelace and thanks for tips. No, I had to restart the quest and this time with latest player. That solved the problem. Now, back to level 8 for the key.

#54 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

Okay, so you did pass the 5th level!  So was it the kill all enemies room afterall? :D

Anyways, the way you get that key is you have to walk the gray path however, it will turn into lava before you reach it.  So you want to make sure you kill all of the enemies first, then when you go into the room go to the brown block on the bottom left east.  It will allow you to reach the gray path faster so you can reach the key before it turns into lava.

I am glad you had a good Holiday. :P   Basically the one push block will need to be pushed all of the way up and then to the right to get the key.  You just need to make sure that you watch your step.  You will be sure to get it. :D

shoelace"" thanks for that tip, but, things are I still can't get that  boss key on level seven , if I take any wrong step the key will be sealed by two brown blocks - on the other hand there's a movable block,, I've moved that block all over around and don't see how this will free that key, well, you may have another tip.? a little spoiler is ok with me! jeje

#55 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

Push the block right one, up one, left one, up three, right one, up one, and then all of the way to the right to get the key.

You want to make sure that you are only stepping on the gray tiles and to push the red mirror to the left to make room.

#56 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:14 AM

Push the block right one, up one, left one, up three, right one, up one, and then all of the way to the right to get the key.

You want to make sure that you are only stepping on the gray tiles and to push the red mirror to the left to make room.

Shoelace, thanks for those hints - my brain was weack, , this was harder than level -8 itself- will take a brake before level -9 !!!

#57 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

Where is the boss key in level 6???

#58 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

Once you have the power bracelet from the level go to the east most room where there will be a dark block that you can now push.

#59 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

Ah so.....I have the silver boomerang from that level...but no power bracelet ( I've seen the block you reference, but haven't the necessary bracelet).  Can you help me out ? :swelter:Thanks!!

#60 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

Hmmm.... Well the Power Bracelet is at the very top of the map.  Did you get to the room with the Dodongo?  That is the path to the boss door and the Power Bracelet.  If you have seen the Boss Door, the Power Bracelet is one room north of that one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shoelace, 5th quest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users