Toy Block Tower Graphics

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 12 January 2007 - 02:38 PM

Hi. I'm looking for some graphics from Wario Land 4. Currently, I'm looking for Toy Block Tower tiles and such. Only problem is, I don't have the game anymore, and I can't find the ROM. So, if you'd be so kind, I like these tiles. If you can, please include that odd Monkey-Statue-Thing, too. Oh, and that vortex that takes you out of the level, please. Thanks. (Honestly, I'd rip them myself if I could...) Oh yeah, you don't need to colorize it into a certain tileset. Just... make sure I can easily rip them in ZQuest without having to pick though a ton of colors to get the correct look, okay? Thanks!

#2 Woppodie

Woppodie

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:46 PM

Toy Block Tower
Vortex

Also, what Monkey-Statue-Thing are you talking about?

#3 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:22 PM

WHOOPS! My mistake. It's a FROG! XD It's in the Palm Tree Paradise set you linked to, so nevermind about that. Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

#4 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:48 AM

Oh yeah, with the time limit and all. That game is AWESOME. So what quest is this for?

#5 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE(Moonwhisper @ Jan 13 2007, 12:48 AM) View Post

Oh yeah, with the time limit and all. That game is AWESOME. So what quest is this for?

You're telling me- It was the very first GBA game I ever got and I beat it in 3 days. Golden Passage confused me the most, though.

I have no idea what quest I'll use these for. I WILL use them in a quest, but I also want to use them in a SMW hack. (And maybe something in Game Maker.icon_biggrin.gif) Perhaps I shall use these as some bonus sidescroll dungeon in Link the Magician. Who knows? But they won't fit in with the GB tiles in Realm of Mirrors.

#6 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE(Matthew @ Jan 13 2007, 09:10 AM) View Post

You're telling me- It was the very first GBA game I ever got and I beat it in 3 days. Golden Passage confused me the most, though.

I have no idea what quest I'll use these for. I WILL use them in a quest, but I also want to use them in a SMW hack. (And maybe something in Game Maker.icon_biggrin.gif) Perhaps I shall use these as some bonus sidescroll dungeon in Link the Magician. Who knows? But they won't fit in with the GB tiles in Realm of Mirrors.

You could "dumb" them down a bit for Realm of Mirrors.

#7 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE(Moonwhisper @ Jan 13 2007, 09:46 AM) View Post

You could "dumb" them down a bit for Realm of Mirrors.

True. I HAVE recolored tiles made specifically for pure so they fit with the CGBZ palettes before, after all. Maybe I'll give it a shot. Then again I'd have to recolor them for just about ANY set, seeing as they're GBA graphics and thus can use more colors . But that's no problem with 8-Bit mode.... Heh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users