Photo

My whereabouts since the completion of the JQS Demo....

Update IRL

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 03 September 2023 - 09:05 PM

I guess in light of everything I have to explain some of the things that have happened to me since the completion of the James Quest:  Sidestory demo, especially with the recent news:

1.  I have had a really bad situation with the job and home.  I am in hard financial times, and I will probably have to go job searching when the weather gets a little cooler.  With my conditions working in 90 degree weather just does not work.  My Type 2 Diabetes and health are improving though

2.  Keep in mind even though it is the latter stages of my career (I will turn 44 on September 15th), I still play professional gaming to some degree.  I am commonly on Stack Bradford's Stream Team Battle X (https://www.twitch.t...reamteambattlex) and recently organized the local Pokemon GO FEST Global event at the Freehold Raceway Mall, organizing over a combined 50 people online and offline into an event.  It went well.

3.  I am now a freelance playcrafter and would like to start my own project free of the shackles that ZC has, including getting rid of copyright issues.  I have to do this on my own though.

For one, I'd like to get rid of the "Zelda Classic" monkier for good.  If we can as a community just refer to this project as just "ZC" from this point out, I'd really appreciate it, regardless of what happens.

Two, even ol' Nightmare needs a break sometimes!  I am probably still very active playing and finding bugs, even behind the scenes.  I have the right to pursue my own interests and do with my time as I want.  Keep in mind I was active relatively straight from 2013 until the finishing of James Quest:  Sidestory, so even I use all six bars and go into burnout.......

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to what I'm up to

-James

#2 VMC

VMC

Initiate

• Members

Posted 12 November 2023 - 11:48 PM

Thank you for all your quest, James.  You have contributed a lot of enjoyable games.  We understand., just take your time and take care always. the Lord bless you.

• Nightmare likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update, IRL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users