• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#31 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

Where is the gold arrow??

How can you tell what trees can be bombed - using spin ? What is supposed to happen??

I have the 6 lights; getting ready to go where you go with 6 lights ( we've been there before). Still would like that gold arrow....is it where I am headed???

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 24 January 2013 - 07:40 AM.

#32 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Chiefbigcalf, to figure out what trees you need to bomb hold down the sword button and tap thye directional joystick toward the tree. By tapping on the direction joystick you will hear a noise. When you don't hear a noise, bomb the tree. I've found lots of heart pieces that way. The golden arrow is on the beach. Bomb the bottom tree that the closest to the water in the 3rd screen. Although it helped me get thru part of Satan's Claw, it was no good for the final boss there.

#33 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

Thanks so much dear Zelda Lady!

#34 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

Had any 1 been able to buy this ring ?????
any one know how many hearts are needed ..?
Immortality ring ?? icon_eek.gif
-
IPB Image

#35 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

Here is a game ender for me....made it to the puzzle section of Final Ordeal....if you don't get the blocks rightly placed then you continue back to the beginning....that really stinks, only 3 rooms into the puzzle section after battling 24 rooms in the battle section. Back to the beginning of battles all over again. How manymore puzzle rooms end in the same result??? DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME UNTIL THE AUTHOR CHANGES SOMETHING...unless you love aggravation. That is enough for me to rate this a zero ....after the time spent to get that point which was somewhat enjoyable. IPB Image

here is the room that dooms this quest for me

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 25 January 2013 - 11:41 AM.

#36 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

I can't say I blame you chiefbigcalf cause there are a ton of problems with this quest. I sent the author a pm days ago and he has never responded. I will be very surprised if anyone finishes this quest.

#37 Sora of Pen

Sora of Pen

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

Wow... I didn't realize there was a discussion thread on my quest... The L1 Roc's Feather is just southwest of the Rentetsu shrine, there's a small pile of rubble right next to it. This is the Chasm of Discounts and the only place to buy the L1 Roc's Feather... The L2 Roc's Feather is in the generic mid dungeon and you'll need it to get into the Sakura and Arukas Shrines. The L3 Roc's Feather is in the Extra Dungeon "Satan's Claw" on the Northern Mountain you meet Abay and get slash from... The big chest in the Rentetsu Shrine was only supposed to be 200 rupees... The Flute is in the Arukas Shrine (You san do either the Sakura Shrine or the Arukas Shrine in either order you want but I do the Sakura Shrine first myself).

#38 Sora of Pen

Sora of Pen

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

I am updating this quest to make the final dungeon a lot easier and less tedious, but PureZC just uploaded the quest, so I can't give you guys the update on PureZC yet... I'm also not on every day... Don't expect me to respond in a mere day or two... I have a social life outside of PureZC... I said there were 20 hearts in the game so 16 means you didn't get enough for the Immortality ring, besides it's not availible in the final dungeon anyway. The Golden Ring and Master Sword are availible in the final dungeon though... If you beat the game I assure you that the story will somewhat make you want to kill Light Sora though...

Till then you can download the updated version here.

Edited by Sora of Pen, 25 January 2013 - 02:15 AM.

#39 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

Hi Sora of Pen

Thanks for this nice quest. Is there a lens in this game ? - If not, would it be possible to add one ? icon_unsettled.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 25 January 2013 - 04:06 AM.

#40 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Okay, I just downloaded the updated version of The Light Within. First, the puzzle gauntlet wis more easier, and I got to the Final Battle. Whatever you do, DON'T TRY IT! It toke me one hell of an hour to get to that part. And that's not all. The fight lasts forever! I wasted half an hour to get to a room where you fight 10 mirror wizzrobes! icon_mad.gif Surprise! One of them GETS STUCK IN THE WALL getting me trapped forever in that room. Anyways, the fight isn't worth it. You can barely survive if you have the gold ring and a 300 rupee worth potion and Nayru's Love.

If I could change my rating, IT WOULD BE 00000! icon_mad.gif

Sora of Pen, please try to make this quest, not easy, but fair enough to get it finished. Don't get offended by me of what I said, but, did you have players beta test this for you? icon_unsettled.gif

Edited by demonlink14, 25 January 2013 - 01:19 PM.

#41 Sora of Pen

Sora of Pen

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

I forgot all about that glitch... Damn I thought I fixed that before... I might replace the mirrorrobes with another enemy in that case... I had to do that with some dodongos as well... Also I'm able to beat the whole thing without Nayru's love and with just 3 potions... I give you 6 potions and a full heal square before the final battle because it's gonna be long and hard, but it takes me about a half hour to get from the beginning of the final gauntlet to the end of the game... Your L4 Sword is your friend... It lies at the end of the Infinite Forest (The place with the ganon battle and all of the statues that shoot fireballs at you) I get it right after getting the L3 Sword, But you will need all 20 heart containers to wield it... Plus you guys shouldn't get worked up about a few rooms anyway... Half of the enemies are bosses that never respawn after you kill them anyway...

I did have people beta test this, but most of them actually saw me make it. That may be why it's hard for people who haven't played it before...

#42 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(Sora of Pen @ Jan 25 2013, 03:33 PM) View Post

I forgot all about that glitch... Damn I thought I fixed that before... I might replace the mirrorrobes with another enemy in that case... I had to do that with some dodongos as well... Also I'm able to beat the whole thing without Nayru's love and with just 3 potions... I give you 6 potions and a full heal square before the final battle because it's gonna be long and hard, but it takes me about a half hour to get from the beginning of the final gauntlet to the end of the game... Your L4 Sword is your friend... It lies at the end of the Infinite Forest (The place with the ganon battle and all of the statues that shoot fireballs at you) I get it right after getting the L3 Sword, But you will need all 20 heart containers to wield it... Plus you guys shouldn't get worked up about a few rooms anyway... Half of the enemies are bosses that never respawn after you kill them anyway...

I did have people beta test this, but most of them actually saw me make it. That may be why it's hard for people who haven't played it before...

Actually, I'm missing two heart pieces to get the master sword and immortal ring. Just don't know where to look!

#43 Sora of Pen

Sora of Pen

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

There are 2 heart pieces along the road to the Sakura and Arukas Shrines... There's one section between them, and both have an arrow of small trees pointing to the one you should bomb. I'll give you a hint, the top one is in the top row, and the other is south of it.

#44 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(Sora of Pen @ Jan 25 2013, 04:11 PM) View Post

There are 2 heart pieces along the road to the Sakura and Arukas Shrines... There's one section between them, and both have an arrow of small trees pointing to the one you should bomb. I'll give you a hint, the top one is in the top row, and the other is south of it.

Do you mean the ones by the northeastern coast? I already got both of them. I just really don't know where the last 2 are.
icon_unsettled.gif

#45 Sora of Pen

Sora of Pen

• Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

How about the one next to the cave you get hurricane spin from? There's also two on the southern mountain next to the beach... One you need the hammer, and the other you need the golden power bracelet... There's also one southwest of the northern mountain... did you get all of those?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users