3 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

This game is called "I like that!"

The rules are simple!

1 - You make a post, this post could be about anything. (Pick an interesting theme)
2 - Members can than click "like" to participate.
3 - If a member has clicked "like" on your post, you can edit the post to include them.
4 - Create a small story that interacts the members base on your theme.
5 - The more likes that progress, update your story to involve them as well. (If you want to)

Also:
- Keep your stories friendly and funny, nobody likes being set up for unwanted insults.
- Don't take another person's story too seriously, if you don't like the role that was given to you, remember that you volunteered by clicking "like" in the first place.
- This is a social experience, but also random, not a reflection of what people think of you. I'm trying to make this a fun and friendly game.

For Example:

I post a reply saying "sharks are cool", than lets say John, Mary, and Shannon clicked like, I would than edit that post to something like "Mary saw a shark, Suddenly John and Shannon ran. But Mary gave the shark an uppercut and the shark swam away"

------

Since this post introduces the game, I'll let that be the theme of this post.

"jetbox logged into PureZC and saw a message board game titled I like That! Suddenly he found himself in a staring contest with the game"

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 19 December 2013 - 07:14 PM.

• JetBox likes this

#2 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

I'll volunteer NewJourneysFire as mascot of the knitting club.

Edited by jetbox, 19 December 2013 - 08:51 PM.

• TheLegend_njf likes this

#3 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

The flying ice cream truck.

(Also, you don't have to wait for a story to be completed to post again. In other words, you can double post if you have a couple themes in mind. But the real purpose for saying that is so people don't feel like they have to wait their turn to post. Also, this also means there are no rush towards those who wants to write something interesting, like right now for instance, I'll update my story tomorrow, hopefully I'll get one or two more likes).

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 19 December 2013 - 10:05 PM.

• JetBox likes this

#4 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

Link's wonderful Wig of Destruction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users