Zelda's Butt by Spram

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#151 peteandwally

peteandwally

chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE(trudatman @ Aug 23 2012, 08:22 PM)  

not sure I'm going to read this whole thread, but I want to say that this quest features a great tileset. I watched a bit of a let's play video of this and I really thought it was pretty. typos and misaligned screens bothered me -- in the first few minutes, even! how was this stuff not caught? so, what tileset was this made in? how much of it was ripped and how much of it was drawn by hand? did I mention that I think it is pretty?

I think Spram mentioned that a lot of it was custom tiles. He's exceptionally talented. The "you gonna die" levels and seashell dungeons look great, and it was a good idea to put them in as optional since their 'look' doesn't really fit with the standard quest.

#152 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

I just can't seem to find level six. ive checked all over. Do i have to complete the slime cave, or is it just optional?

#153 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

how C'om..??!! icon_eek.gif
I only completed level two and got this game beat ??? afetr getting the candle
I burned a tree blocking the south west stairs
a little farther there is a cave,, that is it , zelda was there and saved her !!
got a picture,,,,,,,,,,, cuz i couldn't believe! icon_eek.gif
-
QUOTE(jetbox @ Nov 19 2012, 03:55 PM)  

I just can't seem to find level six. ive checked all over. Do i have to complete the slime cave, or is it just optional?

#154 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

Okay, now i got to level 9, and i have a key, but i dont know what to do. i see the eye symbol and used my eye to see it is supposed to be gone, but i dont know what to do. help?

#155 Professor Bedwetter

Professor Bedwetter

Strangers when we meet

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

Where is the first key in tal tal mountains okay thanks <3

#156 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 21 November 2015 - 06:04 PM

Just played this game again. I had forgotten what a spectacular game it was. I believe I found everything even the magic words. But when it came to opening up the last gate to Ganon I could not get it to work. I don't know if it was because I was using the latest version (an incompatibility) or just something I missed. Anyway THIS WAS FUN! I recommend giving it a second whirl or even a first if you haven't yet played it. Wonderful graffics/tileset.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 21 November 2015 - 06:05 PM.

• vravelo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users