Zelda's Butt by Spram

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#1 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:11 AM

This quest was just added to the database. Don't let the name of this quest fool you! I saw the name "Zelda's Butt" and thought it was going to be a lame game with bathroom humor and butt jokes icon_lol.gif So far, I'm quite impressed with it! Awesome graphics and animations and from what I've seen an expansive overworld that gets bigger when you obtain more items. Anyway, I'm sure I'll need help in the quest soon enough so figured I'd start a thread. Anyone who wants to try it, don't be swayed by the name of the quest!

#2 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:27 AM

Yup! graphics looks fantastic !!
Downloaded this now and will give a swirl later on
look promising icon_confused.gif icon_confused.gif
icon_blink.gif

QUOTE(propdoc @ Mar 13 2012, 08:11 AM) View Post

This quest was just added to the database. Don't let the name of this quest fool you! I saw the name "Zelda's Butt" and thought it was going to be a lame game with bathroom humor and butt jokes icon_lol.gif So far, I'm quite impressed with it! Awesome graphics and animations and from what I've seen an expansive overworld that gets bigger when you obtain more items. Anyway, I'm sure I'll need help in the quest soon enough so figured I'd start a thread. Anyone who wants to try it, don't be swayed by the name of the quest!

#3 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

Hi! icon_smile.gif

I thought like propdoc did about the name of the quest. I'm in level 7 now really enjoying it. It is a huge quest with lots of places to explore. The levels aren't real dungeon type levels. Which are quite cool! icon_cool.gif You can tell by the graphics and animation that a lot of work went into making this quest.

#4 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

Started this quest myself last night just far enough to get the bracelet and on I go today....I like these graphics and it looks like fun! Hey Artistic, you ran off without me! Your a speed demon.

#5 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 13 2012, 10:54 AM) View Post

Started this quest myself last night just far enough to get the bracelet and on I go today....I like these graphics and it looks like fun! Hey Artistic, you ran off without me! Your a speed demon.

I was playing last night also. icon_lol.gif

I'm in level 7 got the eyeball and a green bottle I think it is a magic bottle. But my eyeball doesn't work. Did I miss a magic jar somewhere? It doesn't say magic up by my hearts. I'm using 2.10.

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

#6 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Mar 13 2012, 10:09 AM) View Post

I was playing last night also. icon_lol.gif

I'm in level 7 got the eyeball and a green bottle I think it is a magic bottle. But my eyeball doesn't work. Did I miss a magic jar somewhere? It doesn't say magic up by my hearts. I'm using 2.10.

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

I am using 2.5 and everything is working fine so far. I can't use 2.10 on my new windows 7, 64bit computer (haven't figured out how)

Edited by Mister Snooze, 13 March 2012 - 12:38 PM.

#7 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 13 2012, 11:37 AM) View Post

I am using 2.5 and everything is working fine so far. I can't use 2.10 on my new windows 7, 64bit computer (haven't figured out how)

Does yours say magic up by your hearts?

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

EDIT: I just open it in 1401 and don't see the word magic up by my hearts. I must of missed a magic jar somewhere. I got another magic bottle in level 7 but still can't use my eyeball (lens).

Edited by Artistic, 13 March 2012 - 12:52 PM.

#8 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 13 2012, 12:37 PM) View Post

I'm quite impressed with this quest. It has a fresh design and layout and the playability is awesome! Now working on level 7, but have one question:

I'm also using 2.5 (unable to use the recommended 2.10). I can't access the ladder from the water to access where I think is the key I need to get to the boss key. Other water blocks can only be accessed sideways. Is there a master key (or extra key available) in this quest that I can use to go back later to get the level 5 triforce.

A superb offering, otherwise... Thanks

#9 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE(zckrazee @ Mar 13 2012, 11:47 AM) View Post

I'm quite impressed with this quest. It has a fresh design and layout and the playability is awesome! Now working on level 7, but have one question:

I'm also using 2.5 (unable to use the recommended 2.10). I can't access the ladder from the water to access where I think is the key I need to get to the boss key. Other water blocks can only be accessed sideways. Is there a master key (or extra key available) in this quest that I can use to go back later to get the level 5 triforce.

A superb offering, otherwise... Thanks

Hi Zckrazee, icon_biggrin.gif

I haven't come across a master key or a key shop. Have you got the eyeball (lens) to work?

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

#10 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Mar 13 2012, 12:55 PM) View Post

Hi Zckrazee, icon_biggrin.gif

I haven't come across a master key or a key shop. Have you got the eyeball (lens) to work?

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

hello there, my friend Artistic.
The eyeball/lens works fine so far. Got two magic containers plus the double. Still looking for the third magic container. Roaming around level 7, but have to take a breather for now.

Re: key! That means, I may not be able to finish this quest on the build I'm using. Too Bad, so Sad!!! Oh, well...

#11 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE(propdoc @ Mar 13 2012, 05:11 PM) View Post

icon_smile.gif
Thanks for the tip propdoc

I am gonna also try this quest icon_smile.gif

#12 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE(zckrazee @ Mar 13 2012, 12:27 PM) View Post

hello there, my friend Artistic.
The eyeball/lens works fine so far. Got two magic containers plus the double. Still looking for the third magic container. Roaming around level 7, but have to take a breather for now.

Re: key! That means, I may not be able to finish this quest on the build I'm using. Too Bad, so Sad!!! Oh, well...

How did you get the magic to work? Do you have the word Magic up by the hearts? Where did you get the ability to use magic at?

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

Nevermind! I missed a bombable wall. icon_redface.gif I was getting green magic bottles not the jar. I'll go sit in the corner and hang my head in shame! icon_lol.gif Going to go play now.

Edited by Artistic, 13 March 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#13 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Mar 13 2012, 12:09 PM) View Post

How did you get the magic to work? Do you have the word Magic up by the hearts? Where did you get the ability to use magic at?

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

Nevermind! I missed a bombable wall. icon_redface.gif I was getting green magic bottles not the jar. I'll go sit in the corner and hang my head in shame! icon_lol.gif Going to go play now.

Yeah we want you to reallllly feel it icon_lol.gif ..anyway it was you who left us in the dust icon_smile.gif
Isn't this a cute game? I am in the Tal Tal Mountains now (hehe, I like that name).

#14 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE(Mister Snooze @ Mar 13 2012, 03:05 PM) View Post

Yeah we want you to reallllly feel it icon_lol.gif ..anyway it was you who left us in the dust icon_smile.gif
Isn't this a cute game? I am in the Tal Tal Mountains now (hehe, I like that name).

icon_lol.gif It happens even to the best of us... Go to the forest after finishing the level and pick up the magic sword, if you already don't have it! The eye should come very handy. Am now looking for level 8, which should be the END of my quest, since I can't get that triforce in level 5.
Good luck and have fun... This quest is certainly a pleasant surprise !!!

#15 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE(zckrazee @ Mar 13 2012, 02:12 PM) View Post

icon_lol.gif It happens even to the best of us... Go to the forest after finishing the level and pick up the magic sword, if you already don't have it! The eye should come very handy. Am now looking for level 8, which should be the END of my quest, since I can't get that triforce in level 5.
Good luck and have fun... This quest is certainly a pleasant surprise !!!

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif Finished level 7. That lens does come in handy. icon_biggrin.gif I'll keep my eyes peeled for a key shop or master key. This is a great quest.

Snooze I'm glad I brought you some rays of sunshine today. icon_lol.gif

Edited by Artistic, 13 March 2012 - 03:56 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users