Light of the Heavens DX

• Please log in to reply
297 replies to this topic

#286 Limebeer

Limebeer

You can do anything with the abuse of the Animal Husbandry skill

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

Cold someone PLEASE let me know how to beat Stallord's third form?! I keep getting skewered or baked, and I'm NIT hurting him at all!

grab a Potion, make sure you have alot of rupees for arrows and just keep shooting him while on the sinking platform underneath him, healing when you are low on health. Each potion has 4 uses so don't be afraid of running out :P Also, be sure to read through the previous replies as this (plus the blue tunic as well as the Hydra Boss) has been answered a few times now 8)

Anyways, I saw you where making a 3.0 of thi quest and had to dust it off as I remember starting to play it a few years back yet never got around to finishing it... needless to say I've been playing it non-stop and am at the battle with Sky Tower boss. Bonus, I got the Light Sword as well :cat:
Also, despite this thread being dead for over a year, I'm surprised no one else has mentioned the one bug where when you quickly walk down then back up a few times from the top screen on the main land where the Ocarina tile is to get to the heavens you get teleportd to a black room with bats in it :eyeitus:

#287 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:25 PM

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned the one bug where when you quickly walk down then back up a few times from the top screen on the main land where the Ocarina tile is to get to the heavens you get teleportd to a black room with bats in it :eyeitus:

What? I... what? I don't even... how... what? Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This definitely won't be in 3.0.

Congrats on getting the Light Sword though, that puts you on track for the best ending! And I apologize for what you have to go through next, because I'm really not happy with my past self's design decisions...

#288 Limebeer

Limebeer

You can do anything with the abuse of the Animal Husbandry skill

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

if it helps, I'm using the 2.5 official build and latest quest release, and I think I did it right before getting the ocarina... I'll check again to see if it's still there or if it was just during that one timeframe between events as I have to go get some potion for the boss battle as I foolishly forgot to save before the battle when I still had potion to spare... :doh:

Edit : It doesn't seem to be happening now, but it definitely was happening before I went Skywards

Edited by Dashington, 09 June 2014 - 11:54 PM.

#289 mystery

mystery

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:38 PM

Good Quest.

So where do you get more bombs in the 1st level to get that 4th heart.

3 bombs do not get rid of the dodongos and they did not give bombs.

Thanks

#290 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:16 PM

Octoroks and moblins on Palm Island will drop bombs. Alternatively, the dodongo bomb trick (stunning a dodongo with a well timed bomb that blows up in its face, then killing it with the sword) will get you more bombs.

Just so you know, I'm working on a remake of this quest that should be out within a month. Given how much better it is than this one you're playing right now, it might be better to hold out for the remake than to play this one.
  • Avaro likes this

#291 stuinayr

stuinayr

• Members

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

Playing the latest update, \whhere is the boomerang, please. Been all over the island and the Tidal Sanctum.

m

#292 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:18 PM

The boomerang is inside the Tidal Sanctum. If I can take a shot here, I'm guessing you're stuck on the puzzle in the left side of the dungeon, with a magic shooter, crystal mirrors, and a Goriya. You don't need the boomerang for that room; just position yourself so that the Goriya throws his boomerang through the crystal mirrors to turn them.

Edit: Er, I'm assuming you're playing 3.0, not DX. That's correct, right?

#293 stuinayr

stuinayr

• Members

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

Yup playing 3.0

#294 stuinayr

stuinayr

• Members

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:51 AM

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yup that worked. Now in Magma Sanctum.

#295 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

No worries, I'm more than happy to help! Don't hesitate to ask if you need help.

#296 stuinayr

stuinayr

• Members

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:00 AM

Well actually there is a spot where I need a bit of advice. Magma Sanctum, 3rd screen from left on the middle row. How do I get to the switch?

#297 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:46 AM

Do you have the dungeon item yet? If not, come back with that. If so...

Spoiler

#298 stuinayr

stuinayr

• Members

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:28 AM

Ha, I should have seen that after getting the others. Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users