• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:03 AM

http://armageddongam...quest.php?q=395

There seems not to be any healpthread for this new classic quest by Matthew Bluefox, so I start this one.
I have beaten level 5 and have got a message that I need an extra key from level 2 to go on. I have searched the whole level, bombed, whisthling, burned, but without result. Any help !

#2 Guest_The_Lost_Explorer (Guest)

Guest_The_Lost_Explorer (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:07 AM

Good quest! But it has the old tileset that I personally don't like.

I've just solved level 2.

#3 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE(The_Lost_Explorer @ Jan 24 2010, 08:07 AM)  

Good quest! But it has the old tileset that I personally don't like.

I've just solved level 2.

Did you find an extra key ?

#4 Guest_The_Lost_Explorer (Guest)

Guest_The_Lost_Explorer (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

No. An extra key wasn't found by me!

#5 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:41 AM

Stuck in level 8. There MUST be a way to get through the wall between these screenshots. ( The walkthrough wall to south on the right screen is ieading out ). Any tips ?

IPB ImageIPB Image

#6 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:10 AM

Hello and meow to everyone. Thanks for playing my quest! I have sent an upload request to here as well, butt it's not up yet, meowbe later on. icon_smile.gif

I'm glad you found the secret Level 8 exit to Level 9! icon_smile.gif The left screen is a bit puzzle stuff. Bomb the first stone row and then move a stone in the second stone row down, the other to either right or left (depends on which stone you moved down first). That will open the way to the room item.

The extra key in Level 2 can be bombed (secret room). Try it out, it surely works. It's in the area of the room with the single Dodongo in it (not in that very room, butt close to it).

#7 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE(Matthew Bluefox @ Jan 26 2010, 01:10 AM)  

Hello and meow to everyone. Thanks for playing my quest! I have sent an upload request to here as well, butt it's not up yet, meowbe later on. icon_smile.gif

I'm glad you found the secret Level 8 exit to Level 9! icon_smile.gif The left screen is a bit puzzle stuff. Bomb the first stone row and then move a stone in the second stone row down, the other to either right or left (depends on which stone you moved down first). That will open the way to the room item.

The extra key in Level 2 can be bombed (secret room). Try it out, it surely works. It's in the area of the room with the single Dodongo in it (not in that very room, butt close to it).

Hi, and thank you MB for a very nice quest. I really like it. icon_thumbsup.gif I would appreciate if there were save points in the dungeons. icon_biggrin.gif but a really good thing is the overworld map. Now when I can speek to the author I have some questions:
1. I have only 12 arrows. Is there an bigger arrow bag to buy or to be found.
2. To reach level 8 I have to walk through level 7 and that´s a long way to go. Is there another way I can use ?

You have to be a rich man to play this game, many expensive items. But I have found out a trick to get rapid money. There is a dealer near the start, one screen north and some screens east. Just kill the enemies on the way but leave one in each screen, then save and start over. After that press F1 and you get very high speed. You can reach the dealer in two seconds, win money, save and start over icon_heh.gif

Now I will continue in level 8 and use my new knowledge icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Hmm.looks like I need more help. Have tried to push the blocks in different ways, used my items on the statues, bombed south, east and even super bombed west, but nothing happens. What to do ?

IPB Image

Edited by Lukaz, 26 January 2010 - 05:49 AM.

#8 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

How C'om, this work on zc 2.5 built 1121 only???
my computer crash to often with this unstable version!
I'll keep trying but,,, if any one is playing this on lower version, please let me know!!
PS- I've tried some lower versions (874 .. 974 etc ) didn't work

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jan 24 2010, 08:03 AM)  

http://armageddongam...quest.php?q=395

There seems not to be any healpthread for this new classic quest by Matthew Bluefox, so I start this one.
I have beaten level 5 and have got a message that I need an extra key from level 2 to go on. I have searched the whole level, bombed, whisthling, burned, but without result. Any help !

#9 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Jan 26 2010, 12:20 PM)  

How C'om, this work on zc 2.5 built 1121 only?
my computer crash to often with this unstable version!
I'll keep trying but,,, if any one is playing this on lower version, please let me know!!
PS- I've tried some lower versions (874 .. 974 etc ) didn't work

Vravelo, I use 1112 and that version works perfectly with all 2,5 quests. I don´t know if it has to do with the operating system, but I use XP and have no problems. I have even tried 1112 on Vista and it works perfectly. What operating system do you have ?

Edited by Lukaz, 26 January 2010 - 01:39 PM.

#10 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jan 26 2010, 12:32 PM)  

Vravelo, I use 1112 and that version works perfectly with all 2,5 quests. I don´t know if it has to do with the operating system, but I use XP and have no problems. I have even tried 1112 on Vista and it works perfectly. What operating system do you have ?

Lukaz "bravo" good thing you're hanging around here,, Yes I switched to XP pro, still need some minors tune up!
1112 is working perfect for me (thanks)
Now I got another small problem -- where's level 2 and three?? located?? can't find them
found level 4 but can't finish that one "" need some stuff""
any advise to L2 & L3? thanks in advance!

#11 niknok

niknok

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:18 AM

Vravelo let me see.. i have played this quest months ago.. Level 2 is - from start screen - go right all along the desert till you reach those armos statues... then one screen up... you would see some image of spider.... that is level 2. Level 3---- from start screen go up 2 screens.. around those white boulders and white bushes..somewhat a lake blue.. there is a hint.. which says arrow or whistle..by moving the boulder... level 3 its just near from there. okay.. if you cant still find it... just pm me. Vravelo youre just playing now a very nice quest!

Hi Matthew!!! Glad to see you here! Welcome!

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jan 26 2010, 04:09 AM)  

Hi, and thank you MB for a very nice quest. I really like it. icon_thumbsup.gif I would appreciate if there were save points in the dungeons. icon_biggrin.gif but a really good thing is the overworld map. Now when I can speek to the author I have some questions:
1. I have only 12 arrows. Is there an bigger arrow bag to buy or to be found.
2. To reach level 8 I have to walk through level 7 and that´s a long way to go. Is there another way I can use ?

You have to be a rich man to play this game, many expensive items. But I have found out a trick to get rapid money. There is a dealer near the start, one screen north and some screens east. Just kill the enemies on the way but leave one in each screen, then save and start over. After that press F1 and you get very high speed. You can reach the dealer in two seconds, win money, save and start over icon_heh.gif

Now I will continue in level 8 and use my new knowledge icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Hmm.looks like I need more help. Have tried to push the blocks in different ways, used my items on the statues, bombed south, east and even super bombed west, but nothing happens. What to do ?

IPB Image

---- Lukaz.. try this one...
One screen top of Level 2.. ... kill all those tektike enemies in that screen desert..there would be a stairway for arrow upgrade.. ...There is a shortcut in going to level 8.. use your silver arrow.. go to the grave and hit those white cactus that blocks your way..Hope i was able to be of help...

Edited by niknok, 27 January 2010 - 05:36 AM.

#12 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:38 AM

Clever""" thanks a bunch, got 2 already,,,, heading to 3 icon_thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(niknok @ Jan 26 2010, 11:18 PM)  

Vravelo let me see.. i have played this quest months ago.. Level 2 is - from start screen - go right all along the desert till you reach those armos statues... then one screen up... you would see some image of spider.... that is level 2. Level 3---- from start screen go up 2 screens.. around those white boulders and white bushes..somewhat a lake blue.. there is a hint.. which says arrow or whistle..by moving the boulder... level 3 its just near from there. okay.. if you cant still find it... just pm me. Vravelo youre just playing now a very nice quest!

One screen top of Level 2.. ... kill all those tektike enemies in that screen desert..there would be a stariway.. ...There is a shortcut in going to level 8.. use your silver arrow.. go to the grave and hit those white cactus that blocks your way..
Hope i was able to be of help...

#13 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE(niknok @ Jan 26 2010, 11:18 PM)  

One screen top of Level 2.. ... kill all those tektike enemies in that screen desert..there would be a stairway for arrow upgrade.. ...There is a shortcut in going to level 8.. use your silver arrow.. go to the grave and hit those white cactus that blocks your way..Hope i was able to be of help...

Thanks niknok, didn´t know that I should have the silver arrow for now, so I went back to level 7 and found it. Even found arrow upgrade and the shortcut, but have still same problem in level 8 as you can see on the screenshoot. How do I go on ?

Edited by Lukaz, 27 January 2010 - 06:29 AM.

#14 niknok

niknok

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jan 27 2010, 05:26 AM)  

Thanks niknok, didn´t know that I should have the silver arrow for now, so I went back to level 7 and found it. Even found arrow upgrade and the shortcut, but have still same problem in level 8 as you can see on the screenshoot. How do I go on ?

Have just send you pm Lukaz.

#15 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE(niknok @ Jan 27 2010, 09:21 AM)  

Have just send you pm Lukaz.

Thanks niknok for the PM, but that is not my problem. I know that path and have visited level 9 ( See post 5 ). You can see at post 7 what the problem is. I hope you can help me.

EDIT: - Forgotten the crab in south part and that I now got the silver arrow. Thanks for the map but there seems to have been many changes. Have now beaten level 8 and I´m looking for the last heart so I can get the master sword.

I need help to find the last heart container. Need it to get the master sword.

Edited by Lukaz, 28 January 2010 - 12:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users