Photo

What editor is used to set the Default "Guy" Sprites?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Redmage777

Redmage777

Initiate

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 January 2024 - 08:34 PM

I know we now have the ability to asign custome Guys on every screen,  but it seems the default options still exist (Abei, Merchant, Amma.)  For whatever reason I can't find them now,  Have they been moved?

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 25 January 2024 - 03:07 AM

I know we now have the ability to asign custome Guys on every screen,  but it seems the default options still exist (Abei, Merchant, Amma.)  For whatever reason I can't find them now,  Have they been moved?

They're in the same place they've been for a while, under Screen->Room Data there's a dropdown called Guy ID. To the right of the dropdown, there's a "Set" button that you click to make them use their default tile, cset, and flags for the selected type. You can also check the Quest Rule "Old Guy Handling" if you don't want to use custom guys at all, in which case they'll always use their default tiles like they used to.

#3 Redmage777

Redmage777

Initiate

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 January 2024 - 07:33 AM

I'm not having any problem assigning them to rooms.  But as we now have options for bigger enemies,  I moved the guy sprites down a few screens in the tile sheets to make more room for said bigger enemies' sprites.  Now all the previously assigned guys use the big enemy sprites,  Unfortunately, I can't seem to redirect them to thier location in the tile sheet (Other than customizing them each one by one.)

If I recall, they used to be under "Enemies" but I can find no trace of them now...  Maybe I'm better off converting just them one by one?

Edited by Redmage777, 25 January 2024 - 07:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users