Tile Glitch Combo Zquest Zelda Quest Bug Classic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zeldaria12

Zeldaria12

Princess

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:23 PM

I just laid down some brushes in my level and when i did a test run on zelda classic launcher. I got my sword again and cut the bushes and this time when i made link cut the bushes. There was orange tile combo's under them.

Please help.

Edited by Zeldaria12, 17 February 2014 - 11:23 PM.

#2 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:29 PM

There are many ways to set up Undercombos, here's one, in ZQuest, go to the screen where you want the Undercombo, then click the combo that you want the undercombo to be, and then Click: Screen --> Undercombo --> Set

Does it work now?

#3 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:33 PM

It's not a bug. Typically, bush combos have a "Bush->Next" combo flag associated with them, meaning when Link slashes the plant, the combo transforms to the combo directly after it on the combo list.

Make sure that the bush combo has the "Bush->Next" combo flag and make sure that the combo showing the slashed plant is directly after it.

This is the easiest fix. Depending on how you want to set up your bushes, you can also set the screen's under combo to be a slashed bush, but this is an old-school method and not recommended in 2.50.

Veterans, please correct me if I'm wrong here. It's been a while since I've played with these things.

#4 Zeldaria12

Zeldaria12

Princess

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:37 PM

Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tile, Glitch, Combo, Zquest, Zelda, Quest, Bug, Classic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users