• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE(Furion @ Jan 25 2010, 11:42 PM) View Post
Shiek suggested to me before, of using LttP GB mountains. If its really that much, I suppose I can change the mountains to that.
Well, it couldn't hurt to have diagonal mountains in the tileset, just in case someone wanted to use them, but I would personally prefer normal GB-mountains actually... or new ones, as long as they look good. If the AlttP-ized GB-mountains work with the normal version, that would be my best choice, but when it all comes down to it, this is your tileset, so you're in charge... but you know that icon_razz.gif

#47 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:50 PM

Meh. I am in a pickle though, I would have to edit the mountains majorly. Though, if I come across something (tiles from a game) that I think can work, then I will change. Otherwise....I doubt I will have GB LttP mountains.

#48 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

Well I want to use those mountains you have currently... So certainly don't replace them if you ask me.

#49 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

IPB Image

Its a palette. I don't really have much to say about it. I won't be editing it either, so learn to love the glazed and greyscale.

#50 Silver

Silver

If only scripting were that easy...

• Members

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

Me like, it reminds me of a...dead world kind of thing. It's reminiscent of FFA for some reason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users