Photo

*vomit* Hey! Is that the burger I just ate?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Stungun

Stungun

Warrior of Light

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:56 PM

I got up this morning to feel sick to my stomach, and I know it was because of the burger I ate yesterday; Because just a short time ago I threw up and I saw bits of lettuce and the like. Apparently there was something wrong with that burger... I got it at Dairy Queen, for your info.

I'm definitely not pleased at the fact that something I ate from their joint made me throw up. But I guess it goes to show you... never trust fast food.

Ever gotten sick to your stomach, or even puked due to fast food?

#2 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

KFC gave me the runs once. Now I eat Popeye's.

#3 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:08 PM

The thought of eating most things marketed as "food" makes me sick.

Hmm... Let's see. A somewhat relevant experience I had would be the last time I drank Diet Coke, before I gave up all types soda. After drinking a bottle of Diet Coke I felt extremely nauseous so I forced myself to throw up all that nasty, black, syrupy stuff.

EDIT: Luk at meee! I kin speellllllll! icon_teehee.gif (Fixed a typo)

Edited by Sharon Daniel, 22 June 2007 - 09:31 PM.

#4 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:58 PM

Never from just fast food but, fast food then drinking make me puke a few times.

#5 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:15 PM

Fast food in general is gross. All the trans fat, hormones, and who knows what else goes in those meats in regards to harmful chemicals. It is best not to ever eat too much of it. I almost never eat fast food, keep my hands clean, and I don't get sick that often.

#6 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:48 PM

Hey I work at DQ and I know for a fact fast food can easily be mistaked and bad stuff can get into your burger.

I hardly eat at fast food stores now that I work in one. Except when I get food and I get to make it. Then I work hard to make it good =P

#7 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 07:02 PM

My dad used to work at a Shoney's. He can't eat there anymore. Working food really just ruins it for you.

I stay away from fast food whenever possible. If I'm hungry for some meat, I don't go to McDonald's for a double quarter pounder. I fix me up a nice roast beef sandwich at home. Healthier, quicker, cheaper, better. There's no substitute for food you make yourself. Besides food made by your mom.icon_wink.gif

#8 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:02 PM

Heh, well said. ^.^

Honestly, it's times like this that I'm glad I keep kosher. Plus there's the whole "I like to save my money and not eat out" kinda motto.

#9 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Jun 21 2007, 09:02 PM) View Post

Heh, well said. ^.^
Honestly, it's times like this that I'm glad I keep kosher. Plus there's the whole "I like to save my money and not eat out" kinda motto.

Kind of like my brother. He just brings materials for sandwiches, and he's done.

#10 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:02 AM

I ate mentos and diet coke at the same time.... Well... I didn't vomit.
Actually, nothing happened. But when I put the mentos in a bottle of coke.... Then the usuall happens. But not inside my mouth. When I haven't had a milshake for some months, and THEN get one, I get really sick. I sit on the toilet for about 3 hours.

#11 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:22 AM

Yes.

But, only because I ate it too quickly.

#12 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:30 AM

I have rather limited means as far as food goes. I can make some really basic things (e.g. grilled cheese) but without cheese or bread (not to mention anything else food-related) around I have no choice but to either eat junk food or nothing at all. Having no money, I couldn't really afford going to the grocery store, let alone fast food, but I somehow scrounge up enough to get something from whereever is cheap. Unhealthy food is still food, and even one meal a day is better than none at all. I do try to stop by places that are less unhealthy, but they tend to cost a little more (e.g. Subway)

#13 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:34 AM

I rarely if ever puke. The only thing that makes me puke is over drinking alcohol liquors or eating something sour. Last time I puked was last month, after taking 20 shots of Vodka in a row.

#14 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE(Hunter P Brown @ Jun 22 2007, 09:34 AM) View Post

I rarely if ever puke. The only thing that makes me puke is over drinking alcohol liquors or eating something sour. Last time I puked was last month, after taking 20 shots of Vodka in a row.

hahahaha!!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever read! I can totally relate too man...

#15 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE(Evan the great @ Jun 22 2007, 02:23 PM) View Post

hahahaha!!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever read! I can totally relate too man...

The funniest thing about that night was I kept screaming "IT"S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!" from DBZ because I showed it to my brother earlier that night. It was funny to say the least. And I was playing DBZ on my Wii when I started puking, and I kept playing. I'm surprised I remembered most of it, since usually, you don't remember stuff when you're wasted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users