Photo

Make your own ZC enemy and comment about the one above!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:53 AM

This is a game where you make an enemy and comment about the one above! Make sure you comment about the one above before you make an enemy.

Remember: Only post one custom ZC enemy.

Here is a quick example:
Person 1:
Comment:
A very nice enemy! (<-- This is the comment about the one above)

Enemy:
Croctorok: They can spit out 3 swords at one time in any direction and they take 4 whole hearts of damage. (<-- This is the enemy)

Person 2: Cool enemy you got there!

(Enemy goes here)

If you think your enemy is hard to describe, show a picture of it if you want.

Let me start off:
Enemy:
Criper: A lvl 3 version of the rope. It goes double the speed of a normal rope and it can take 2 and a half hearts of damage. It wil take 7 hits to kill.

Edited by Eddy23911, 03 May 2010 - 10:55 AM.

• Shane likes this

#2 Guest_joel23911 (Guest)

Guest_joel23911 (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:49 AM

[size=1] my enemy is brocktite

it takes away 7 hearts

and 45 hits to die.

its in level 8.

icon_eek.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_evil.gif

#3 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

Omg. That's really difficuilt. It should be in Level 6.

Silver Darknut: Mostly harder than a death knight. It takes 70 hits to die and takes away 24 hearts.

#4 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:14 AM

Imagine fighting 10 of those.

-Hydra-
The Hydra is like a 3-headed fire gleeok. Only killing 1 of the heads will destroy it. If one of the other two is killed, they spawn two more heads. Killing the first head will destroy all others.
Touching any of the heads will deal 3 1/2 hearts of damage. It takes 60 wooden sword hits to defeat the main head and 40 to defeat the secondary heads. The flames shot out at you deal 9 hearts of damage.

As you can see, this enemy shouldn't be taken on without some upgrades. Also, I suppose this would require two separate enemies to work (one repeated twice), but it functions as one whole.

#5 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:43 AM

If that was in any game I have, it would be a lot of trouble...

-Quanito-
This enemy is a strange bubble. When you get hit by it, you can't use any items but can also drain your health. Going one half by one half.

#6 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

Could easily turn a screen into a much harder one by mixing it with other enemies.

FreezeRobe - Acts like a Red Wizzrobe, but freezes you until you are hit again by any enemy or a specific amount of time expires. Can be very annoying.

#7 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

Funny you mention Freezerobes, because I put something like that in my quest. Too bad the ice weapon isn't implemented yet...

-Rupoorer-
A rupee shaped enemy that flys around the room really fast and deals no damage, but knocks you all over the place. It dies is one hit, but when you kill it, it always drops an item that takes away 100 rupees, hence the name Rupoorer. It would be summoned by an enemy similar to a Batrobe. Too many wrong moves could completely drain your wallet.

Edited by Pokemonmaster64, 24 May 2010 - 06:19 PM.

#8 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Sounds too complex for a non-boss enemy. I would go with something simpler: A fake Rupee that flies at you, but only when you get near it. Reward result would be standard when compared to most enemies. Life value is equivalent to normal rupee value. Fake 1 rupee would take one hit regardless. Fake 5 rupee would take 5 hits with the wooden sword, like a Blue Goriya.

Burrowing Moldorm - Instead of the normal movement that is always above the sand, it periodically goes in and out of the sand, landing right under you if you stay still. Keep in motion, pretty much. Would be a great boss battle. Should also have additional attacks above the ground.

#9 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:57 AM

That could be cool for a mixed up room.

-Cactar-
An evil cactus which shoots out spikes in 8 directions. When hit, you are stiff.

#10 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:57 AM

Final fantasy reference anybody?

-Tridogger-
A digdogger that takes three whistles to defeat and splits into 3 children. When the children are killed they would split into a normal digdogger.

#11 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:08 PM

That should be in level 9.

-Super Octorock-
When you hit the Super Octorock (or Superock), it will split into 8 cracktoroks. When hit by a Superock, you lose ALL rupees and you loose your sheild (because it eats them). When the Superock shoots it's beam at you, the same effect happens.

#12 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:17 PM

A boomerang will easily defeat it.

-Gohma charger-
This gohma has it's eyes closed for the most part. The gohma charger will only open it's eye while it charges forward, it's main attack. It will charge whenever it lines up with you. If it's recently charged at you, it will wait a few seconds before charging again, even if it's lined up with you. It takes 10 wooden arrows to kill, and each charge deals 5 1/2 hearts of damage if it hits.

Edited by Daemon, 26 May 2010 - 12:18 PM.

#13 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

Isn't that from my quest 'Legend Of Link 1' where I invented 'charging ghomas'?

-Cloner-
A panel on the floor. After 30 seconds in the same screen, the cloner clones you. Therfore, you have to fight yourself.

#14 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

Nice, I can't see that as very easy to implement though (depending on complexity of the clone.)

-Blob-
This enemy moves around slowly, making a gel with each step. The blob takes 1 hit from your sword to kill and does 1/2 heart of damage. Once you kill it, it becomes a super blob, which moves three times as fast and creates blobs. A super blob does three hearts of damage, but still 1 hit from your sword to kill.

QUOTE(Eddy23911 @ May 26 2010, 12:30 PM) View Post

Isn't that from my quest 'Legend Of Link 1' where I invented 'charging ghomas'?

Nope, I made it up. I'm not sure how your's works, but this one would wait until Link is below it, then charge quickly. Afterwards, it would move back to the middle of the screen. It moves left and right like a normal gohma otherwise. It also doesn't shoot fireballs.

Edited by Daemon, 26 May 2010 - 02:47 PM.

#15 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

Interesting twist on the Zol.

Spawn - (based on the Spawn from Quake 1) Mast moving and looks similar to a purple or blue Zol, which hops and bashes into you repeatedly, staying very close to you if it can. Explodes upon a successful kill, thus dealing damage to you if you are too close.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users