• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ice Cream Link

Ice Cream Link

Ascendant

• Members

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:00 AM

Welcome to \-Touhou!-/

Despite my knowledge and game play facts of the Touhou project series, I've grown quite knowledgeable about most characters. So with that in mind, it's time to make a fun fire-shooter themed RP for us all to enjoy~!

Alright, to start off, make sure you at least know a bit about the Touhou Project. Say a few characters, or something. Now, instead of making up characters to use in RPs, in this one, you can be one of the Touhou characters themselves. Say Remilia Scarlet or something. You're free to have real Touhou Project characters in your party. However, don't duplicate characters from different parties!

Now, it's time for you to read the rules. Some things you need to know are within, um, some not, but just read up, and when you're done, you may be free to start...

---
{1} - There is no spamming or going off topic of the RP, okay?

{2} - If you wish to join the RP, make sure you read every one of these rules/instructions...

{3} - The character template is as followed:

-Character Template:-

Name: (Name of character?)
From or Not: (Is this character yours or actually from the Touhou Project?)
Starting Spell Cards: (Replacement for Skills, Spells, and Abilities)
Starting Equipment: (No swords or things. Just equipment to help raise defense and power in battles, please~)
HP/MP: (Ex: 30/50 <One on left of / stands for HP one on right of / stands for MP>)

Alright. I have put little help things next to each part of the template just in case you may need help (I'm not calling you a beginner...)
You can recruit 1 character each post, and when you start for the first time, you can recruit up to 2.
No controlling other people's characters without permission from both them and me, okay? When controlling them, don't make them die in some random event (see rule {4}).
You can have up to 5 characters in your party. Less are allowed, if you don't want all five~.
And URL Pictures are allowed, too, if you'd like.

{4} - Random events aren't allowed. Like "then they died" or "the world blew up", or maybe say "then they got hit by a car". I've had experiences with these and they get annoying...

{5} - Spell cards take replacement for all skills and attacks (weapons?), so fill them out how you'd like with magic-themed attacks. Make sure to include the MP and type, as well as the name and attack description.

{6} - If you wish to join, make sure you will be active for the whole RP, we don't want this topic to die.

{7} - If you are absent for more than 1 week without saying so (see rule {8}), I will have to remove you from the RP until further notice.

{8} - If you've joined but found out you won't have time for this RP, PM me and I will remove you. If you're gonna be gone for at least a week, but still have time for this, PM me so I won't remove you automatically.

{9} - Please don't take most of these rules for granted- We just want the RP to stay alive, right? Hope you can join!
---

Hmm... So have you read that? Have you made sure you get them? Great~! We'd love to have you join our RP!
Okay, so, I guess I should start, huh? Alright. Just follow my lead, okay? Hope to see you join~!

---------------------------------------

IPB Image
Name: Flandre Scarlet
From or Not: Yes
Starting Spell Cards:
Fire Gun:
MP: 15 Type: Fire
Description: Shoots a wave of fire bullets at the enemy.
Lightning Gun:
MP: 20 Type: Lightning
Description: Shoots a wave of thunder bullets at the enemy.
Starting Equipment: Red Sewn Dress (Armor/Chest/Def.+5), Red Velvet Sandals (Accessory/Feet/Atk.+5), Crystal Wings (Wings/Def.+10)
HP/MP: 60/80

IPB Image
Name: Remilia Scarlet
From or Not: Yes
Starting Spell Cards:
Tense Whip:
MP: 20 Type: Fire
Description: Whips explosive fire beads at the enemy.
Earth Power:
MP: 35 Type: Earth/Ground
Description: Rock bullets rapidly shoot towards the enemy with great speed and power.
Starting Equipment: White Sewn Dress (Armor/Chest/Def.+5), White Velvet Sandals (Accessory/Feet/Atk.+5), Vampiric Wings (Wings/Def.+10)
HP/MP: 80/90

---

The two Vampires walked steadily along the forest path in the magical land of Gensokyo. It was midnight out, and the sisters decided to go out for a little... Walk.

<Flandre> Sister, where are we going anyways?

<Remilia> It was your suggestion to go out for a walk, Flandre. Don't you know? I was about to ask, myself.

<Flandre> Ergh!

Flandre stopped in her steps and plopped down on the ground.

<Flandre> But Remilia! You said you knew where a nice place to go was!

<Remilia> No, I said do YOU know where a nice place is?

<Flandre> Dang it, Remilia! Where do we go then? It's dark out, and I don't feel like walk-

All of a sudden, Flandre's sentence was interrupted by a tense howl. Two grey wolves run onto the path of the two vampires, and they start to growl at the sisters.

<Remilia> Wolves? Oh...

<Flandre> Those wolves look a bit mean, sister...

<Remilia> Fine. We can take them. You have your spell cards!

<Flandre> But I don't feel-

<Remilia> Flandre!

<Flandre> Fine, fine!

Battle Commence!

Grey Wolf A:
HP: 50
MP: 0

Grey Wolf B:
HP: 50
MP: 0

Flandre uses 15 MP to cast Fire Gun on Grey Wolf A.

Grey Wolf A takes 29 damage from the fire bullets.

Remilia uses 20 MP to cast Tense Whip on Grey Wolf A.

Grey Wolf A takes 36 damage from the fire beads.

Grey Wolf A faints.

Grey Wolf B chomps Flandre.

Flandre takes 21 damage.

Flandre uses 15 MP to cast Fire Gun on Grey Wolf B.

Grey Wolf B takes 31 damage from the fire bullets.

Remilia uses 20 MP to cast Tense Whip on Grey Wolf B

Grey Wolf B takes 33 damage from the fire beads.

Battle Won!

The party gains 30 EXP.

Gained 10 Money.

<Remilia> I told you we could take them, dear sister...

<Flandre> Yeah! I told you so!

Remilia shoots a glare at Flandre, and Flandre freezes.

<Flandre> Uhh... What's with the face?

Remilia sighs.

<Remilia> Come on, we should keep on going if we're on a walk.

<Flandre> Okay!

And so Flandre and Remilia continue their walk, not knowing of the adventures that lie ahead of them...

Edited by Ice Cream Link, 01 July 2011 - 08:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users