• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

16knr43.png

how am i sopose to get to the boss with water in the way?

#32 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:31 PM

The flippers are hidden in L5

#33 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

The flippers are hidden in L5

aww great flippers hunting time in this big place lol

#34 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

That flippers thing ticked me off, but eventually found on my own. However, in L6...

How do I get to that switch?

zelda004.png

I assume it's starting from here:

zelda008.png

But I don't know how to open that door, I tried everything.

This is where I already explored:

zelda009.png

The hint of the ghost probably refers to the time when I have the mirror shield finally.

Also, is the flippers any useful?

I was swimming around, but I couldn't get into any new areas and my diving turned up no items so far...

#35 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

bindz5.png

@castchaos  walk through this wall, it will take you to the mirror shield.

pic 2 u posted its a one way only and for pic 1 go through the wall and grab the mirror then move a staue for a starcase witch will lead u to that switch.

Edited by zcfan, 19 July 2014 - 02:06 PM.

#36 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

The flippers are used in dungeons, like L8. I don't remind any useful of them in the overworld. All the overworld is made to be explored without items (except L1 items). Though, you can discover new secrets with the hammer.

You are very low in magic, Castchaos

Edited by Air Luigi, 19 July 2014 - 03:45 PM.

#37 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

2wbrzbc.png

how r u sopose to get to that door right above the blue darknaught cause where im standing that how u open the door cause theres a chest that contains more magic through that door and when i try to walk to that door its closed and have to open it again from where im standing in the pic.

Edited by zcfan, 19 July 2014 - 03:58 PM.

#38 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

Just for s%$#@ and giggles, I decided to play this again...my brain being the sieve that it is remembers nothing about this quest except for those bugs you trade (like meat, fish, etc.).  The first level...3 entrances and three very important items (although one of them can be attained before entering level one). Throw in Freedom's usual well hidden routes and triggers, result is a quest that has your appetite yelling for more.  God bless Freedom.

#39 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

I beat L7, but how to get to these leftover rooms?

zelda015.png

Bottom left is from where I could go up the lower the water in a room, the 3 above is surely where it leads. The right one is from where I could go left to get a chest.

#40 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

Mmm... I don't remind well. L7 items are fire boomerang, 2nb bracelet, hammer and a magic expansion. Check well the water and try to find warps and fake walls.

#41 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

Yeah, I tried everything in adjacent screens and I used the hammer on everything before asking. No wonder it can't be remembered well, if it leads just to a magic container.

What's more urgent is that I can't do any real progress in L8.

I went around the edges, using up an extra key from outside and explored a bit into the inner parts, also finding a swim warp that took me even closer to the middle, but all I found were compass and 3 keys.

No map, only a lot of big chests I can't get to and a lot of shutters that don't open when I kill all enemies onscreen, nor if I do anything else. And I found only one place where I could use a dungeon item (din's fire), if I had it.

Dead ends everywhere. I open a door with reflected fireballs, nothing inside. I kill a death knight, door won't open, dead end. I kill a lot of super darknuts, only reward is that I can push a statue that lets me go back.

I even found Ganon's Enclave, so now I would just need to beat L8.

I'm also happy I FINALLY know what to do with those turtles (tortuga), they had me stumped ever since I first played this quest early 2006 (and it was 2013 when I first could beat L1...).

#42 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:11 PM

After L6, you can get the lens in the village. The lens make the final dungeons a breeze if you need help. But if you completed L7, they are gone forever.

If you can post pics, that would help a lot.

Edited by Air Luigi, 24 July 2014 - 04:13 PM.

#43 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:26 AM

I found I needed arrow into the strange statues in 2 screens, but one led me to another unreachable chest and other gave me only another key, so I have 4 now.

Screens where I still can't do anything, for killing all enemies (or trying anything else) does nothing:

zelda001.pngzelda002.png

As for lens, it was some 750 rupees, not? But as far as I know, the biggest wallet is in here in L8, so I no way could buy the lens between L6 and L7...

EDIT:

I found a swim through wall and also found that I haven't gone a certain way since I found that I could arrow the strange statues. Now I beat L8 with boots and din's fire.

BUT I still can't get through these two screens, nor the one other similar one (at the northeast). I'm missing the big wallet and also the magic container, if there is one here.

Apart from all that, I'm quite ready for the enclave encounter...

Edited by CastChaos, 25 July 2014 - 05:04 AM.

#44 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:02 PM

Those screens have nothing, I think. 

You can get the lens FREE from one of the ships (Hookshot to a barrel). But now it's later. Be sure to check the ships before L9 anyway.

L9 is a nightmare even with the lens.

#45 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:53 AM

L9 is pretty fun, I needed to buy some keys, but then I got the magic key. I even found some walk through walls and bombable walls, but I eventually got here:

zeldat1.png

I don't know from where I could get to that switch.

Maybe this part is involved:

zeldat2.png

I got there while on the route that took me to the magic key, but I don't know how to get on that track that gives me the position to use the hookshot.

My map coverage is like this:

zeldat3.png

I tried to walk-tru and bombs into unexplored screens, tried pushing even more statues, whistling around, but I'm stumped.

So far Adobe Flats was the most hellish (besides the pigmy cave&forest, but that's not a dungeon), if I don't accidentally learn that you can hookshot from/to the roofs of it, I eternally let this quest collect dust in my save file. I was that stumped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users