1 reply to this topic

#1 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

300px-ShinMonsh%C5%8DnoNazoboxart.jpg

Hello Everybody, and welcome to my text and screenshot LP of Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow! This is the 12th Fire Emblem game, and my personal favorite in the series. In this playthrough, I'm gonna try to use characters that people normally wouldn't use when they play Fire Emblem 12.(I.E. Wrys, and some other people, whom I will talk about when I get there.) Anyways, this playthrough is meant to be for fun, so do expect some slightly crude humor from time to time.(Such as what I will be naming my character.) The playthrough will start tomorrow, or today, if I'm bored and have nothing better to do. So look forward to that. ^_^

Note: I'm posting this SSLP on 2 separate sites. >.>

Edited by Goriya, 02 September 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#2 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Alrighty then! Let's get this started! Today, I'm gonna cover the first prologue chapter.

Starting a new game, there's 4 difficulty choices(Excluding Lunatic Reverse.), Normal, Hard, Maniac, and Lunatic. For the sake of the SSLP, I'm gonna play Normal mode. I'm also turning tutorials off since I already know how to play this game. :3 After selecting your difficulty, now we get the choice between Casual and Classic Mode. For personal preference, I'm going with classic, since I honestly find it more fun, though when characters die, I'm still gonna restart the chapter, because shenanigans.

Starting the game, you must name your MU.

bx0o.png

No, this name isn't good enough.

vY4lGGa.png

There we go! After this, we get to choose our hero's gender, and obviously, I'm gonna pick Male. As for his class...let's make him a Mercenary for now. And now we get to customize our character. Let's see, a few tweeks here and there, and there!

15g1.png

AssFace the Mercenary is ready to save the day! After this, you are given 3 questions, I don't really know what stats these questions bring up but here it goes. AssFace is an Orphan. His most impressive Attribute is his beauty. And the Monocle says that he strives to achieve a Wealthy Future. :3

Alright then, finally, it's time to start the game! You start out going Altea, to become a Knight, when your character bumps into a Mage by the name of Katarina. She asks your name, and you tell her it. she responds with:

kHkjlz3.png

...rofl. ANYWAYS, you do a friggin test to become a knight, which is the prologue chapter, let's get started, shall we?

v6o3wPq.png

Hmm, these are pretty good base stats for our hero. The first thing we must do is beat the crap out of this random soldier.

y51g.png

BAM! Random soldier man is now dead.

p1ph.png

Oh crap, Jagen is the first boss everyone! Will he be as hard to kill as he was in the first few chapters of Shadow Dragon?

9eAUY0N.png

...oh, he's already dead...okay....But yay, we recieved our first level up!

IkYvSLe.png

Eh, it's not bad, but it could certainly be better. And with that we won!

hmv6.png

Shut up, Katarina, you did nothing!

QP2YrpV.png

Oh, well at least you acknowledged it.

And with that, Prologue 1 is over! if you have any criticism on this, feel free to give me some. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SSLP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users