Photo

Screenshot of the Month 15

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Which pic? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 21 July 2004 - 11:18 PM

Yeah, the... Valoo... Puts all dragons to shame. icon_frown.gif But the fact that he was hand drawn, .. well.. gotta give Mike Credit for that, at least.

...Poor Valoo...

#17 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:09 AM

w00t... I've got one vote. Yeehaw. icon_razz.gif

Well, I guess I should just be glad that my second SOTW entry (and my first serious one) at least made it this far.

And... hmm... it seems I may actually have the fewest custom tiles among the shots, save Ian... and yet I may be wrong about Ian, because he made some of the ship himself, I believe.

#18 InuYasha

InuYasha

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2004 - 11:07 AM

I vote for Radien. Everything about the screen just looks so cool. PrinceMSC's would be a close second though...

#19 Alucard

Alucard

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 July 2004 - 05:51 PM

I vote for PrinceMSC. Nice screenshot, and good luck with AI. A close second would be Radien's screenshot. It's not as bad as I thought it was at first.

#20 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 25 July 2004 - 03:27 PM

Er.. I just noticed something about Valoo.

He has a Bellybutton! icon_eek.gif

* Slaps PrinceMSC *

About 85% of Dragons are oviporous. (Unless that's the Avian term for it..) Therefore, Dragons wouldn't need a bellybutton, being egg-born. ... Unless, he's a "Celestial" Dragon, and was born in much the same way Kim Jong Il was born, via Panda. ... icon_rolleyes.gif (Yeah, MadTV RULES! icon_thumbsup.gif icon_lol.gif )

What's the story, Prince? icon_odd.gif

#21 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 25 July 2004 - 04:20 PM

Well, I'd be mostly concerned about whether he actually had one in Wind Waker, though your point is well-made, even if it turns out he did.

#22 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 25 July 2004 - 04:51 PM

user posted image

(good God, he DOES have boobs!)

nope, no bellybutton. HAHA PRINCE MADE A MISTAKE!!... and he's still acing me... damn...

well, there ya have it

#23 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 25 July 2004 - 05:08 PM

Your right BH4, Valoo doesn't have a bellybutton. Good eye. icon_wink.gif
I'm not sure why I put the bellybutton on him. It probably seemed normal to me at the time when I was making his belly. icon_shrug.gif

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#24 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 25 July 2004 - 05:43 PM

This is probably pretty obvious, but Prince wins.

#25 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 25 July 2004 - 05:48 PM

(Good God, he DOES have boobs!)
You know, it's ironic. Often, if you don't have a bellybutton, that may mean that you were born to a mother who lays eggs. No umbilical chord. Birds don't breastfeed. Why would Valoo grow fat there, instead on his belly, which is ALREADY fat, because of all the time he sits on top of his roost, continuing to grow fat!

... Stupid lazy fat dragon. icon_sweat.gif Give dragons a bad name..

Now, Ian's shot, .. I really admired. He has some design elements that I just can't take my eyes off of. The placement of the water in regard to the land.. just.. beautiful.

Edited by BH4, 25 July 2004 - 06:07 PM.

#26 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 25 July 2004 - 06:26 PM

Actually... now that I look at it, Valoo's manboobs are not nearly as flabby as in Prince's picture. I think people are overreacting a bit, but if Prince wants to make it look more like the picture he should tone it down a bit. Valoo actually appears to have a pretty strong chest, despite the remaining whelp-fat. icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users