• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#46 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:54 AM

Ok. There is two locks in Level 4....on the top left and right corners of the map....that will not open even though I have keys. Is that a bug? Or do I need something else?

Edit: Three locks. There's one in the center too

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 09 January 2019 - 11:56 AM.

#47 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:01 PM

Spelunker,

I also lost a Triforce piece, I think the Dwarfs must have stolen it back.  It is the piece I got in the mines.

Dr Henke, I have not found the Black Sword or the cane yet but I have time to keep looking.

#48 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:31 PM

ufvmJ9H.png

I'm sure I finished all 8 dungeons and got all the triforce pieces. I went back through all the dungeons and checked. Still my subscreen shows I'm missing one.

Is there any way to tell which one?

Yes the are from the top left: 1,2 second row: 3,7,5,6,8,4. 

There is a error in the warps and diffrent maps in level 6 so you got number 5 there as well as in level number 5. This should now be fixed, go back to the triforce room in Level 6 ( dwarf caves ) and exit it and you will get a new Level 6 triforce!

Thanks a lot for finding this problem! 

I see you have got almost everything thats fantastic! 

#49 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:47 PM

Spelunker,

I also lost a Triforce piece, I think the Dwarfs must have stolen it back.  It is the piece I got in the mines.

Dr Henke, I have not found the Black Sword or the cane yet but I have time to keep looking.

Those evil dwarfs has always been up to no good, always stealing poor Ganons Triforce pieces. Greedy bastards... 

No really i changed some d_maps there to get better flow and ending up puting the one map with the triforce room as level 5 instead of 6. So you got 2 level 5 triforces.

Please download the latest version e and go back to the dwarf triforce room and exit it and you will be warped to a room to get the right triforce if everything works as planned. 

Sorry for all this and thanks for finding this!

The black sword, have not seen anyone that got it. Ok it's close to a strange lake. There is a clue in the game about it... let's see who finds it first! 

The cane is very hard also... It's on the floor in a room you have to look careful for it, a wizard must have dropped it there.

Ok. There is two locks in Level 4....on the top left and right corners of the map....that will not open even though I have keys. Is that a bug? Or do I need something else?

Edit: Three locks. There's one in the center too

Well it was only me that was lazy... Some of these are dungeon key doors. Maybe it's time to change that now.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#50 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:37 PM

Where's the lens?

#51 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:03 AM

The black sword, have not seen anyone that got it. Ok it's close to a strange lake. There is a clue in the game about it... let's see who finds it first! 

I already found the black sword but I didn't have enough hearts to grab it. I'll go back and get it now that I've got all the triforce pieces. and enough hearts (I hope).

#52 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:38 PM

That worked for the last piece and, your clue was too good for the Black sword and I found it very quickly. Now to find the lens and Cane and visit L9.

Thank you.

#53 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:17 PM

I see now....they were Big Key doors. They appear to be normal key doors. Yea...may be a good idea to adjust those tiles. I got L4 now. Thanks :)

• dr_henke likes this

#54 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:29 AM

That worked for the last piece and, your clue was too good for the Black sword and I found it very quickly. Now to find the lens and Cane and visit L9.
Thank you.

Ok, sorry for spoiling your search that much! Not many seems to find it.
The lens i have seen a few who has it. Both are in non level places. The cane is a bit hard to see.

I see now....they were Big Key doors. They appear to be normal key doors. Yea...may be a good idea to adjust those tiles. I got L4 now. Thanks :)

Yes, I forgott to change those ones a long time ago.
I'll promise to do that in a future version.

Ok so has any one found all hearts and magic? All items?
I have seen a 95% 23h 52min run of the game with only 5 deaths totally without The Black sword that's impressive.#

#55 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:48 AM

Finished with 2 deaths, 22 1/4 hearts, no lens, but, with your hint, found the cane.

I didn't save because I want to find a couple of more items like the lens, and one more scroll.

#56 marshom

marshom

• Members

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:07 PM

Hi,
great quest dr_henke :-) like it
but i'm little stuck in the hidden elf fort / level 5
i cannot find issues, map or item dungeon, i try to bomb all, seem no walk trou walls.. 
i find the compass, saw the red square of item, but cannot find a way to this

i think i have to find the hammer but don't find clues for progress

any advice ?
thanks for all anyway

Cannot post image here : "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

https://imgur.com/a/tqSHnGY

#57 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:25 PM

Hi,
great quest dr_henke :-) like it
but i'm little stuck in the hidden elf fort / level 5
i cannot find issues, map or item dungeon, i try to bomb all, seem no walk trou walls.. 
i find the compass, saw the red square of item, but cannot find a way to this

i think i have to find the hammer but don't find clues for progress

any advice ?
thanks for all anyway

Cannot post image here : "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

https://imgur.com/a/tqSHnGY

Well in the top left room in you picture you can walk right up trough the wall.

You don't need the hammer yet. The guys who lives in the mountains has it.

Finished with 2 deaths, 22 1/4 hearts, no lens, but, with your hint, found the cane.

I didn't save because I want to find a couple of more items like the lens, and one more scroll.

Fantastic! So it must be too easy or are you a super player?! 

Is any part way to easy or to hard?

Search extra careful in old graves for the lens. Or whatever the string in the game was...

Really fun that you want to continue searching. There is looots of hidden places, warps and goodies to find. 

So have anyone got all hearts? 

• marshom likes this

#58 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:06 PM

I'm a persistent player and somewhat dexterous.

I have completed most of the 600 plus quests on PureZC...this is a very good one!

The level of difficulty is just right, not too hard not too easy,  and the vast number of items and treasure keeps one's interest in every screen.

#59 dr_henke

dr_henke

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:12 PM

I'm a persistent player and somewhat dexterous.

I have completed most of the 600 plus quests on PureZC...this is a very good one!

The level of difficulty is just right, not too hard not too easy,  and the vast number of items and treasure keeps one's interest in every screen.

Wow thank you so so much!

Thats impressive. Then you know how to play. I don't play that much only mod diffrent games, or create my own.

That was exactly what i was thinking of when i made the game. 

Some heart pieces are really hard to find. Even worse then the items. 

#60 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:50 PM

In L6....directly northeast from the entrance....there are some unwalkeable tiles on the north end. One screen north, and one screen east. They're not walls either....cause I can't thrust them. I just simply can't walk on them

Edit: Actually....I'm seeing a number of problems with that room...both graphically and mobility wise
Double edit....I found the secret...thanks to the map....but that room is incredibly strange. I really feel it needs to be redone

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 11 January 2019 - 10:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users