ONE MORE SOTW!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 22 July 2005 - 04:32 PM

This is a just a reminder. There will be only one more SotW, which is SotW 96, because of Screenshot of the Year. Screenshot of the Week 97 will start September 4th!

**** Schedule ****
From July 24th to July 30th SotW 96 will be held
From July 31st to August 6th SotM 24 will be held
From August 7th to August 13th SotY Playoffs will be held
From August 14th to August 20th SotY Finals will be held

NOTE: I am not going to delay SotW 96. If there is only one entry I will declare it the winner and it will receive 18 automatic votes for the ranks. If I do not receive any screenshots I will skip SotW 96 and start SotM 24 according to the schedule.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#2 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 27 July 2005 - 11:20 PM

Why bother having a SotY? We all know you're going to win it anyway. icon_razz.gif

#3 phil

phil

Master

• Members

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:10 AM

What are the...playoffs? I mean...don't we vote on just one anyway...how can more than one move on in the ranks...I guess you're going to go with like the top 4 voted or something. Cause that makes sense...if someone votes for one one week then they might vote for a different one when the initial one doesn't move on. And that vote could be the one to beat the screenie that would've one had the playoffs been the finals.

#4 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:10 PM

I doubt I win SotY. I might be in the finals, but I doubt I win.

And you have it right phil. the first week there will be three different polls with four screenshots in each. So you are going to vote for 3 screenshots. The week after those 3 winners plus a wild winner will face off in the finals.

Also, this as nothing to do with ranks. icon_wink.gif

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users