Photo

journeyofhell

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 moparman832

moparman832

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

i made it through 3 levels and now all i get is stuck in walls and trees and such,so now i have said the heck with it!i deleted it and i will not play any games made by this person.in my opinion the game should not have been posted till ALL the bugs were fixed.at least that is what it says on the home page of zelda classic!

#2 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

Hey man, no need to post the same thing twice.

Curiously, which quest are you referring to? The closest thing to the title of this thread is "Journey Through Heaven and Hell" by Lithium, which is what I guess you are referring to. I found two threads on the topic:

http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=34706
http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=32015

If none of those can help you, please, don't be afraid to ask for help. Though you'd be better off asking Lithium himself for help, but I wouldn't know where to find him, as he is a banned member here.

(I also feel obliged to point you to the PureZC Forum Rules at this time.)

EDIT: Or you can take cosmofield's advice.

#3 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE(moparman832 @ Sep 16 2009, 09:10 PM) View Post

i made it through 3 levels and now all i get is stuck in walls and trees and such,so now i have said the heck with it!i deleted it and i will not play any games made by this person.in my opinion the game should not have been posted till ALL the bugs were fixed.at least that is what it says on the home page of zelda classic!

If you are refering to this quest:

http://zeldaclassic....quest.php?q=327

I downloaded it and discovered that it has no password, so it is possible for the player to fix any bugs in ZQuest.

#4 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

no way...! you got a problem of some sort that prevent for going further!
this ques is beautiful and very weird though - if you're using b2.10 you'll make
angel tree got the candle which open the way to hell tree which will yield the power bracelete
that will give you the white sword - then go to climax city and buy the lens of true before entering dungeon one
go down to between and get the raft this for entering heaven palace 1 to get the bow and green arrow
then go back to between and shut the arrow ,,, bla bla bla and so on,, interesting quest for sure!

QUOTE(moparman832 @ Sep 16 2009, 02:10 PM) View Post

#5 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:47 PM

What version are you using? That is often the root of many problems for players.

#6 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:50 PM

I also seem to recall playing about halfway through this quest and ending up stuck in a wall somewhere or something, and that was with 2.10, the version on which it was made. I think others suffered a similar fate.

I am almost certain it is not finishable unless it is indeed unpassworded and fixed by the player. It was enjoyable up until where I got stuck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users