• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#91 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:36 AM

It's been a while since I last posted here... so I guess I could go ahead and update what I got going so far:

Current Quest Projects

The Legend of Amy Rose 3: Oracle of the Emerald - So yeah, it's another one of these quests, everyone run for your lives before the trainwreck of a storyline tries to get you. Seriously though, this is probably the project I'm most dedicated to finish at the moment as it is the one I'm really working on right now. In brief, AR3 is the 3rd quest of the "Amy Rose" series and plans to improve greatly on the previous two quests, which IMO are kinda meh. I plan to feature a simplistic but hopefully engaging story that makes sense and feature 9 dungeons, based off the Oracle series of the Zelda games, however I'll be doing my own take on the dungeon with a different dungeon structure etc. The only thing that will remain the same would be the dungeon maps. Predicted release: Probably sometime in late 2015 or early 2016.

Hero's Legend 2: Secrets of the Legend - Currently on hiatus until AR3 is finished, but I'll still say it's a current quest project. This quest plans to be a sequel to one of my favourite own creations, the Hero's Legend. This quest will feature a story that goes more in-depth about the events of the first quest and explain the outcomes, effects etc. This quest uses the Instrumentality Tileset for the first time and so far, things are going pretty well with it. Predicted release: Sometime in mid-2016 or later.

Link's Quest for Portugal - Currently on hiatus until Hero's Legend 2 is finished, but again, I count it as a current quest project. This is a mini quest I decided to start up while I was stranded in Portugal last year due to our car dying on us for a period of time. This quest features the country of Portugal and you need to protect the country from Ganon (who's controlling Spain) by collecting three Triforce pieces in order to stop Ganon from taking over Portugal and making it part of Spain. I'll admit, it's a pretty silly story but this isn't really a serious quest lol. Expect quite a lot of custom tiles (though they may not be the greatest) and a somewhat interesting gameplay style. Predicted release: Late 2016 maybe.

Future Quest Projects Planned

Prepare for quite a list. I may have made a lot of quests so far, but I'm not stopping anytime soon :P

Planned quests:

• The Legend of Amy Rose 4: Oracle of Rings
  • The Legend of Amy Rose 5: (Unnamed at the moment)
  • Amy Rose Adventures
  • The Quest of Beings 3
  • A secret 25th Anniversary Quest Project (I'm not revealing anything on this one)

I should really stop with these Amy Rose quests shouldn't I? :x

But yeah, that's all I got right now.

• Shane and Avaro like this

#92 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:22 AM

Guess I should be updating here:

Currently working on:

Champions of Eluriya- An action/RPG using a modified Koten tileset

Generic Koten Tileset- A reorganization of the tileset used in CoE, for easy use by others, Koten with no Zelda references, whatsoever.

On Hiatus:

Sunday Funeral: Destiny's Song- A hybrid Action/Adventure game with some RPG elements. Control Brian and Justin as they try to retrieve their stolen music.

Dead:

The Legend of Zelda: Trials of the Gods (Many concepts have been folded into CoE, minus all the Zelda references, of course)

• Avaro likes this

#93 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:23 PM

My quests are broken down into two categories, Zelda-related and other.

Zelda series-The Four Lands

Part 2: Passage Through Time

Part 3: Destiny of the Oracles- Link travels to Labrynna and must save it by altering a parallel universe.

Part 4: ???- I'm probably going to start a topic to take suggestions for the name for this one. Link travels to Termina, where he meets the architect of the schemes he's faced in the previous 3 games and must once again save the world.

Other

Eternal Elegy- This is going to be an homage to SNES Final Fantasy VI, though I probably won't use any of the characters since I can't do a true RPG and wouldn't want Square Enix to bother me. I've actually already created one version of this for RPG Maker 3, but this will be a Zelda conversion of that rather lengthy storyline.

C2- Another homage to classic RPGs. I'm not going to say which one other than that it is a sequel to another game I've already created a sequel for on RPG Maker 3. This one will probably be the more involved of the two.

Of these latter, I won't actually begin either until I decide which one to do first, which will probably involve acquiring some graphics that suit my taste. Don't expect me to get started on either of them until sometime next year, if then.

#94 KingPridenia

KingPridenia

King of Pridenia, Safehaven of the LGBTQ

• Members

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

Currently Working On: Adam's Quest Redux, a 2.50 from scratch remake of my very first quest ever. Uses Koten tileset and a few scripts to spice the game up a bit and make it less of a Z1 clone. It also aims to be much more balanced than the original and add a few new features that were unavailable in the original, such as a couple exclusive dungeons and many, many custom enemies. Dungeons will be far more detailed as well with a much more lively overworld that isn't just one gigantic flat rock.

Future Plans: ?????, my two-week contest entry. Making plans for it now, but haven't started working on it as per contest rules. More or less just getting things together like story and putting in a couple of basic scripts to enhance it. Title is undecided at this time and frankly would just be a secret to everybody even if I did have a name. Will eventually bust out MSPaint or the graph paper and start coming up with overworld/dungeon layouts. Go ahead and laugh at me for using Paint in 2015, you know you want to.

• Eddy likes this

#95 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:52 AM

Currently Working On: 

Mike's Fun House: Yes, I am still working on this beast of a quest. How far along am I? It may be hard to say overall because I am always going back and making changes to previous areas. I plan on making 9 worlds each with a major dungeon in it. I am currently in the testing phase of level 7. The maps are done for World 7 and Level 7. 

Future Plans:

Actually, I do have some future plans after "Mike's Fun House" is completed. Those plans involve my youtube channel. I've always wanted to make a how to play Zelda Classic like a pro video.

#96 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:15 PM

Currently working on:

Shadows of Miadra (definitely renaming):

Hey, I'm working on this again. Except not. It's going to have a few of the same basic concepts, like Sapphire Tower, but I am pretty much doing a complete reboot. You know those scripts I've been showing off recently? Congrats, you have seen previews of my scripted items for this quest and whatnot. Yay.

BETA (and possible sequels):

Yay, I have barely even started this quest and already I have planned sequels. Hurray for trilogies.

#97 KingPridenia

KingPridenia

King of Pridenia, Safehaven of the LGBTQ

• Members

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:46 PM

Currently Working On: Adam's Quest Redux, if I ever am bothered to open ZQuest sometime before I turn 50. The upcoming expo is definitely helping me with that, and I should be a bit more free to work on it now.

Future Plans: Possible resurrection of Adam's Quest II, complete with a complete overworld overhaul so it's less flat and bland. Then again, with Classic, that's kind of tough. Also thought of trying to work with another tileset for something completely different, a possible story driven mini-quest.

• Eddy and Astromeow like this

#98 FalsePower

FalsePower

Hero of the space-time continuum

• Members

Posted 27 August 2015 - 01:55 PM

Currently Working On:

LoZ: Fall of an Empire - My first quest. I'm really striving for quality on this one as opposed to just slapping a bunch of tiles together and calling it a quest. I have most of the story complete in notepad and am going for an epic scope here.

Future Plans:

Working full steam on my current quest but maybe down the road I'll do a prequel or something. Time will tell.

• MetalBenderJem likes this

#99 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:11 PM

Currently STILL working on Void:Quest for the Trident. A fairly recent computer death has left me with no means to regain my work aside from a few graphical assets. Maybe I should start keeping backups online.  :-/

Plans for the future:

I have at least one other quest in the series I want to do, tentatively titled 'He Who Wanders.' It will definitely be shorter because I feel like some of the features I want to add will hamper its length, or at least lose their novelty over a long quest.

After I get off of 12 hour shifts, I'm thinking about making a short quest just to rekindle my ZC love. Not sure what it'll be yet.

• Jared likes this

#100 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:18 PM

Current plans: An unnamed Zelda quest. Still deciding pretty much everything about it. I aim to show it off at the Fall Expo.

Future plans: Hopefully this quest. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users