#16 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:03 AM

In Production: 

The Legend of Zelda - Soulgazer's Requiem

A quest that centers around the Sheikah and some of it's (made up) lore, while keeping the mysterious factor. Expanding of Game Boy Zelda graphics, Link can use the Sheikah Lure to play the Soulgazer's Requiem on various alters across Hyrule to depart from his physical form. He can do several things such as hovering over pits, waters and lava. Push your body around and even see the dead! But everything comes with disadvantages; your body becomes an open target and you can not use any items.

Only title screen, plot and gameplay concept is done.

The Legend of Zelda - Legacy of Light

What's that? I thought LoL was ST:TR too. But I missed LoL, so I postponed ST:TR to make a smaller version of what LoL is meant to be.

The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Awakening

ATM I think everyone is busy thus on hold. There's a playable demo though; I won't be saying anything else.

swag.qst

Yo dawgs, dis quest b pimpin'. 50% done bra. Respect to supporters.

...What am I doing?

Future Plans:

Sealed Throne : The Rebellion

A non Zelda, story driven, non linear quest. That's all I'll be saying for now.

yolo.qst

This will be a serious quest where you literally live only once. Once you die, you respawn in the void. Should be around 5 dungeons long.

A joint quest (not with Goriya - he's a Goriya. :evil:)

I don't know who with but I'd love to help one get completed.

Edited by Shane, 24 July 2013 - 02:08 AM.

#17 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:39 AM

Nice plans everyone. ^ I really like the idea for your Sheikah quest, Shane.

And here's the update list of mine:

Currently working on:

1. Ganon's Curse. Still working on this one, though, it's on hold until I finish all other current sidequests.

2. A Boy and his Cursor. My quest for the 2-week-quest-contest! This game is heavy on puzzle gameplay and features a well-presented story about a boy who doesn't remember anything about hisself, besides his name, Link. Is going to be released on the 29th (as all other 2-week-quest-contest quests).

Plans for the future:

1. A quest focused on rupees, in modern zelda style. In this quest each rupee counts, and you will be able to carry like 50.000 or more at once. In the central town, there are lots of themed shops that sell new items you have never seen before. Have not decided on either the size of this new adventure nor on the tileset yet. Though, heres one plan I've got: From time to time, rupee flowers are dropped, wich will cause a rupee rain to happen when collected.

I'm quite happy that I don't have too many projects so I concentrate on each single one, one after the other :D

#18 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

Currently working on:

1. Chapters of Enova. So far with the plans I have for this game and way it is coming out.  I am very proud of it and I can't wait to reveal the game to you.  You know my I don't like to show off too much of my game as I like surprises.  Once I get through a good percentage of my game, I will show areas, and explain the story.  But I am very much working on it but the tileset that I am creating is taking up the most time currently.  I do plan on releasing the tileset so I am making sure everything is in a good order.

Plans for the future:

To finish the series, starting with The Eye of the Moon.  After I am done with the series, I will retire from ZC.  But I want to finish my series before I do that.

#19 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

Currently working on:

My contest game. Gonna have to finish it, And SOON!
TLoZ: Nightfall. Cant say too much about other than it is supposed to have a dark vibe to it (Using Darker palettes, And sadder than normal Midis).

A Side scroller. Click the link in my signature to go to the quest topic.

OoT. Sorta, Currently i m not really working on it but i am working on who to ask to help build/make/plan the game.

Plans for the future:

My contest game DX. I know I will make it.

My contest game 2. It is going to be about a virus and darkness, that's all i want to say about it right now.

(Note: When I said my contest game DX/2 I was not entering those in the contest, just to clarify that).

After I am done with the series, I will retire from ZC.  But I want to finish my series before I do that.

0_0 :omg: No Hero of dreams 2?!?!?! :wth: :gonk:

Edited by coolgamer012345, 24 July 2013 - 02:54 PM.

#20 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

Currently working on:
My contest game. Gonna have to finish it, And SOON!
TLoZ: Nightfall. Cant say too much about other than it is supposed to have a dark vibe to it (Using Darker palettes, And sadder than normal Midis).
Plans for the future:

My contest game DX. I know I will make it.

My contest game 2. It is going to be about a virus and darkness, that's all i want to say about it right now.

(Note: When I said my contest game DX/2 I was not entering those in the contest, just to clarify that).

What about the side scroller, the ant game and oot?

#21 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

What about the side scroller, the ant game and oot?

This is what I'm wondering. Both quests looked to be progressing well.

#22 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

Oh I never told anyone this yet but I just cant think of what to do with the game, not much made and I don't think people even liked the graphics used in the game, In short the game is probably not going to be finished by me. though if someone wants what is of the game than I guess I will upload it somewhere and PM the download link to the person who wants the file...

#23 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Avataro, I really like the idea for some of your quests. I appreciate how you always look for ways to deviate from the standard gameplay of the Zelda series.

As for me ...

I'm currently working on my first scripted project. I'm hoping to make something that has scripts but doesn't feel too full of them to the point of drastically changing the way everything works. I want it to be a game with a very classic feel, but with some of the limitations of the default ZQuest editor removed to allow for more unique puzzles, items and locations. Hero's Memory related.

In the future, I'd like to make a giant labyrinth type of quest with no real overworld. A metroidvania style game based on magic use and different character types, collecting powerups to open new paths. Partially inspired by Legacy of the Wizard.

Edited by Aevin, 24 July 2013 - 03:24 PM.

#24 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Hero of Dreams is part of the series I was talking about.  So you have nothing to worry about. ;)

#25 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

Hero of Dreams is part of the series I was talking about.  So you have nothing to worry about.

Whew, I did not know that.

#26 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

CURRENT PROJECT: The Legend of Zelda: Trials of the Gods (about 25-30% complete.) Scripting is almost complete, and levels 1-3 need a couple updates to deal with the changes made, but other than that:

Overworld: 65%

Dungeons: 30%

Secret Placement: >10%

Scripting: 95% (at least until I have to add 5 custom bosses to the last level)

Future Plans:

The Legend of Zelda: Hylian Knights

A sequel to Trials of the Gods (which I actually technically started BEFORE TotG, but it fell to the wayside), in which Link joins the Royal Academy of the Knights of Hyrule.

Graphical update for TotG: I plan to (eventually, once everything's been finished and released in the classic tileset I'm using now), rebuild the game in a prettier tileset for all those people who won't give TotG a chance cuz of the tileset. Or maybe I'll just pass it off to someone else to do that... it depends on how much of the REST of the game needs fixing and reworking.

#27 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:38 PM

@Lineas , Hey do you need any sprite work made for any items or enemy's?

Also

Current Plans:

The Legend of

ZELDA

The NightFall Blade

(Yes I needed to put the full name for the best affect)

I have looked at my sidescrolling game but have not really messed with it much.

Plans For The Future:

Black and white: The revival of the colors. It is going to be a mix of one of avtaros puzzle games and Z1. And the main character would have to restore color to the world.

I know there is going to be something here, I just cant remember what... Hmm.....

Edited by coolgamer012345, 05 August 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#28 Hoff123

Hoff123

The Hoff :)

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

I'm working on a quest... I think some of you have already seen a bit of my screenshots from my custom classic tileset :). I won't create a quest project for it though, because I've already given up on it a couple of times before...lol.

Future projects? I have no idea...

Edited by Hoff123, 05 August 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#29 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

@coolgamer012345: I may towards the end, for the endgame bosses. I was thinking the first three (Nidle, Noraf and Uryanal) would start off as kind of enhanced wizzrobes, then, upon defeat, they'd turn into Ganon-like creatures, but based on a different animal than a pig. Nidle would be based on an Ox and red, Noraf would be green and lionish and Uryanal would be blue and based on a lizard of some kind. Then I'm gonna have a fight with Ganondorf, then he's gonna turn into Ganon, but a way more badass version with scripted attacks and stuff. But, that's not going to be until I get to building the final dungeon, and I've barely finished level 3, right now. As far as items, I think I'm doing all right, for now. My sword weapon sprites look a little funky in some cases, but I don't think it's a HUGE issue, and it can wait until I redo the graphics, so... 

Although, actually, would you be able to make classic-style deku scrubs? Well, not deku scrubs, per se, more like Z1 octoroks with leaves growing out of them.

Edited by Lineas, 05 August 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#30 cavthena

cavthena

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

Current Project:

I'm working on Elemental Fires, my first quest with zc. You can check out it's progress here.

Future Projects:

I know I'll like to work on a second project, but not alone. Maybe if I can get a small team together. At any rate it'll be unique, not based off any other Zelda game.

• Binx likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users