I met this guy

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

The guy on the left, to be exact. (If you know me at all, you know that I'm the skinny f***er on the right.)

That's right, Prospekt and I met up on a spur-of-the-moment decision because we were within driving distance of each other (30 minutes, Lexington to Columbia, SC).

How many times can you guys say you've met a fellow PureZC member you'd never met prior to joining PureZC? Once for me. That's about it, really. icon_awesome.gif

We also took this picture, in which Prospekt actually opened his eyes, but I look like an idiot with my awkward-face: Clearly an image size violation, saving my staff buddies the trouble here

#2 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:16 PM

Ha! I would enjoy a meetup with quite a few people on this site. Just a few hundred miles from everyone at the very least... D:

Anyway, looks like you two are staring each other down, shaping each other up.

#3 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:27 PM

sigtau, you stole my shirt.

g..i..v...e....it...BACK!!111 icon_superevil.gif

(;p)

#4 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:51 PM

Prospekt.

I want that wristband.

That is all.

Oh btw that's epic you two got to hang out. icon_heh.gif

#5 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:00 AM

I almost met Majora once a few years back... We were both in the same town and at the same German market.

Timothy (Lemon) doesn't count, but I've known him for years :O

That's cool, though. You guys are practically BFFs now :B

#6 DashSim

DashSim

ancient being

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

That's sort of amazing, I have to say.

I've never met anyone online in real life. This is partly because I'm a borderline shut-in but largely because I live in the middle of absolute nowhere.

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Aug 21 2011, 12:51 AM) View Post
Prospekt.

I want that wristband.
Perhaps, one day, we will all get the chance to fight over various articles of his clothing.

(Prospekt for most awesomely dressed PureZC member 2011)

#7 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:44 AM

I cannot tell you how much of a kick I got out of this thread, not only the pictures but people reactions.

I wish I could hang out with someone from PZC...but hardly anyone here lives in Minnesota...

(Prospekt for most awesomely dressed PureZC member 2011)
THIS

Edited by PowerGauntlets, 21 August 2011 - 12:46 AM.

#8 William

William

Banditos

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:52 AM

Dude, that's awesome guys. Congrats on the meeting!

PS: Does anyone live within easy driving distance of Phoenix? I'd love to meet some of you one time, and my brother would to.

#9 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:38 AM

To be fair, I always feel short and I'm a bit camera shy at times as such. That's why I might look weird.

It was fun, though, just chillin' out on the 2nd-floor porch of his pad and talking for however long.

NATHANIEL YOU'RE NEXT

Also yeah best wristband ever, got it for like $5. The Core Drill was like $8. Totally worth it icon_cool.gif

#10 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:46 AM

I feel like there's something I don't get about Prospekt's wristband. Why does everyone want it? icon_odd.gif I can't make out what the logo is.

So, that's cool. As for me, I once hung out with Relic briefly while he waiting in line for some video game system that was premiering. He lives about 40 minutes away. This was before it was cool to report on such things on the forums, so I didn't think to mention it at the time, I believe.

#11 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE(Radien @ Aug 21 2011, 02:46 AM) View Post
I feel like there's something I don't get about Prospekt's wristband. Why does everyone want it? icon_odd.gif I can't make out what the logo is.
It's got the Team Dai-Gurren emblem upon it. From the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Which is an incredibly epic anime that a few people here from PureZC think is incredibly awesome (myself included; current avatar is from the series). So that's why we all want it. And maybe the Core Drill too. icon_heh.gif

#12 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:15 AM

Are you just very tall, Sigtau, or is Prospekt just so short? :O I always thought Prospekt was a taaaaaaall guy. Anyways! Cool stuff. icon_smile.gif

QUOTE(Plissken @ Aug 21 2011, 06:16 AM) View Post

Ha! I would enjoy a meetup with quite a few people on this site. Just a few hundred miles from everyone at the very least... D:

Anyway, looks like you two are staring each other down, shaping each other up.

Passion Pit Concert icon_frown.gif I want so badly icon_frown.gif

Edited by Sheik91, 21 August 2011 - 04:28 AM.

#13 Zim Elite

Zim Elite

ban evader

• Banned

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE(Radien @ Aug 21 2011, 12:46 AM) View Post

So, that's cool. As for me, I once hung out with Relic briefly while he waiting in line for some video game system that was premiering. He lives about 40 minutes away. This was before it was cool to report on such things on the forums, so I didn't think to mention it at the time, I believe.

I'd hang out with you! You're almost old enough to be my dad, and you like gaming. icon_biggrin.gif

Erm.. I hope you don't take it the wrong way. I'm not calling you old! icon_heh.gif I'm calling myself young.. I think.

Anyway, I'd love to hang out with someone from the forums, but it'd be so awkward. Prospect and I have the same hair! icon_eek.gif

#14 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Aug 20 2011, 11:53 PM) View Post
It's got the Team Dai-Gurren emblem upon it. From the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Which is an incredibly epic anime that a few people here from PureZC think is incredibly awesome (myself included; current avatar is from the series). So that's why we all want it. And maybe the Core Drill too. icon_heh.gif

I seeeee.

I'm still moderately good at identifying stuff from anime I haven't seen, but that was a little too small to make out without prior knowledge.

QUOTE(Sheik91 @ Aug 21 2011, 02:15 AM) View Post
Are you just very tall, Sigtau, or is Prospekt just so short? :O I always sort Prospekt was a taaaaaaall guy.

I think he is leaning against the door in that photo, while Sigtau is standing full height.

#15 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:34 AM

Prospekt and I are actually close to the same height, I just happen to be 5' 10.5" (which is ridiculous IMO).

Anyways, yeah, we pretty much just talked the whole time, him and his friend on my upstairs porch, and it was really quite cool. Then my brother had a curfew (which basically means I have to shut up for the night) so I had to kick them out. icon_deformed.gif

Still, it was pretty cool meeting a fellow PureZCer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users