Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jay

Jay

Magus

• Members

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:02 PM

Can anyone sugges a good tileset for a kinda windwaker remake. It won't be exact because of ZC's limits but, well are there any good tilesets that would best fit a quest like this?

Edited by LiNk1090, 15 March 2007 - 01:03 PM.

#2 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:28 PM

Check the database for tilesets, but I doubt you'll find anything similar or suitable for a Wind Waker sequel. The best choice is to make your own.

Edited by /M/, 15 March 2007 - 01:29 PM.

#3 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:45 PM

The closest thing to The Wind Waker is The Minish Cap. Unfortunately, though, the MC tileset is -very- incomplete. For a Wind Waker quest, I strongly suggest making a complete Minish Cap tileset and building further from that. Of course, that's much easier said than done. Good luck, luck, and more luck.

#4 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:51 PM

*cough*
Hellooooooooo!

I'm very very quietly "expanding" the Minish cap tileset until it has enough tiles to make a full quest. Hopefully I should at least get 8 dungeon sets into it, and I already have 5 overworld palletes.

#5 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:57 PM

Although, I'll make the suggestion of starting off a bit easier. Plus, it'd be annoying to ride around on the raft forever.

#6 randy

randy

Senior

• Members

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:03 PM

Have you played the "Isle of the wind"? That quest is similar to the wind walker, I'm not sure what tile set was used but if you ask nicely I'm sure DarkFlameWolf will tell you. Here is a Link

#7 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE(randy @ Mar 15 2007, 07:03 PM) View Post

Have you played the "Isle of the wind"? That quest is similar to the wind walker, I'm not sure what tile set was used but if you ask nicely I'm sure DarkFlameWolf will tell you. Here is a Link

It's just one of the Pure Tilesets with the FSA Link replacing the old Link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users