Taleran Dark Rule Help

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#16 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

I have acquired the wand in level 7 (and the book elsewhere), but I am at a loss as to where to use it. Hence, I am wandering over and over, seeing a key I can't get and a door unlocked by that key. Also I remember a hint about the magic sword, but this quest is so vast, I can't remember where to go. Does anyone know where to use the wand in level 7, and where is that magic sword?!?!? Thanks!

Hi!

Here is the location of the Magic Sword.

Spoiler

I don't remember using the wand in level 7. But, I've slept since then. :blink: There is another item in level 7 also. Can you post a picture of the room with the key?

Edited by Artistic, 22 July 2013 - 12:12 PM.

#17 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

I have acquired the wand in level 7 (and the book elsewhere), but I am at a loss as to where to use it. Hence, I am wandering over and over, seeing a key I can't get and a door unlocked by that key. Also I remember a hint about the magic sword, but this quest is so vast, I can't remember where to go. Does anyone know where to use the wand in level 7, and where is that magic sword?!?!? Thanks!

Wand in level 7 ? - where ? - I have visited all rooms there, but no wand. I also looking for the 2nd glove.

#18 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:07 PM

Wand in level 7 ? - where ? - I have visited all rooms there, but no wand. I also looking for the 2nd glove.

Hi Lukaz! It was in a basement in level 7. As others have said, it's left from the entrance! :)

Edited by arieltap, 22 July 2013 - 02:53 PM.

#19 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

Hi Lukaz,

Last time I saw the 2nd glove it was in level 8.

#20 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hi Lukaz,

Last time I saw the 2nd glove it was in level 8.

Thanks Artistic, but do I need the wand to get it ?? - I can´t go on in level 8 for now. Where is the wand in level 7 ?

#21 RetraRoyale

RetraRoyale

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

Go left from the start of Level 7 to find the wand. It really isn't used for much in the game, especially if you have the fire boomerang. You don't need it to get the 2nd Glove.

#22 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

Thanks Artistic, but do I need the wand to get it ?? - I can´t go on in level 8 for now. Where is the wand in level 7 ?

I found level 8 before I ever went to level 7. You use bombs to get into level 8, The wand is in level 7 in a place called the 'House'. In the entrance go left and the take the stairs, that's the 'House'.  Work you way around in there, you'll find it.

Be sure to get the lastest update. The last one was updated today Jul 22.

EDIT: I see RetraRoyale beat me to it.  :D  Sorry for the post. I should look before posting!

Edited by Artistic, 22 July 2013 - 01:22 PM.

#23 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

Can you post a picture of the room with the key?

Hi Artistic, thank you. I cannot figure out how to get on the right side of this room:

zelda001_zpsf32bcc19.png

Edited by arieltap, 22 July 2013 - 03:31 PM.

#24 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Hi Artistic, thank you. I cannot figure out how to get on the right side of this room:

zelda001_zpsf32bcc19.png

Hi Arieltap,

Your welcome!

From the entrance go right, bomb wall go up, go right, kill enemies take stairs, bomb wall go down, go left (key door), go up, go left, get key.

Not sure which key doors you have opened so here is another way there, it has key doors also.

From entrance, go right, go right (key door), bomb hole go right, go up (key door), go right, kill enemies go up, go up, go left, hit block then go up, go left (key door), go up, go left. get key.

Info Spoiler

Spoiler

#25 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

Artistic, on 22 Jul 2013 - 3:36 PM, said:
From the entrance go right, bomb wall go up, go right, kill enemies take stairs, bomb wall go down, go left (key door), go up, go left, get key.

Not sure which key doors you have opened so here is another way there, it has key doors also.

From entrance, go right, go right (key door), bomb hole go right, go up (key door), go right, kill enemies go up, go up, go left, hit block then go up, go left (key door), go up, go left. get key.

Info Spoiler

Spoiler

Waaayellll, I think I'm skirewed. Both of your directions lead me to that final key door, and that's where I am short. I found one key in the overworld, and a couple of "keeyees" (don't know what they're for, nor do they show up in my subscreen). I had gone to the Dream Palace, before finishing lvl 7, and that's where I probably used one too many keys. Not managing the keys very well :(. So if you know where a few more "true" keys are in the overworld, please pm me. Thanks!

#26 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

I found level 8 before I ever went to level 7. You use bombs to get into level 8, The wand is in level 7 in a place called the 'House'. In the entrance go left and the take the stairs, that's the 'House'.  Work you way around in there, you'll find it.

Be sure to get the lastest update. The last one was updated today Jul 22.

EDIT: I see RetraRoyale beat me to it.   Sorry for the post. I should look before posting!

AJAA, so that was the problem I having here... thanks artistic , you saved me one more time  :worried:

#27 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

Found the wand, thanks all for help. Now back to level 8 trying to find the glove.

#28 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

How do we get into this area?

zelda004_zps419efd2a.png

#29 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:12 PM

How do we get into this area?

zelda004_zps419efd2a.png

In that bottom cave that guy tells you to look around outside. I would look on the leftside with the lens. To get down to that area there is a opening one screen to the left of level 4 go left there then work up way around until you get to the bottom left corner. Then Boom! Boom! Boom! ;)

Edited by Artistic, 24 July 2013 - 01:05 PM.

#30 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:36 AM

Thank you Artistic! That did it! :awesome:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users