Armageddon Quest Forever released

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#376 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

Hmm, I see. I understand strategy of most room in LoH, but my control isn't precise. And do you think Nintendo make only easy games? If you think so, it's misunderstand. For example, Fire Emblem series demand high strategy and tactics, and some of them have some difficulty (Normal-Lunatic).

Edited by Stray Sheep, 02 May 2012 - 09:41 AM.

#377 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

Stray Sheep, not being able to beat LoH even with cheats has taken its toll on you, I can tell. You beat AQ twice and then this... Would you care to tell me where you're stuck so that I can tell you how to get past that room or gauntlet? Its probably some tactic you didn't know about or some strategy that you overlooked that's causing the problem. Send me a PM if you like...

I haven't turned ZC into a hardcore thing. I consider LoH to be moderately challenging - but its only because I know the right strategies for beating the bad guys. LoH introduces a new kind of puzzle to ZC - a military kind. Just like with block puzzles or secrets in other quests - LoH has its unique puzzle. But I can see that you consider it a hardcore thing because it appears so difficult and you probably think that a lot of hand-eye coordination and reflexes are involved but they're not as much as you think.

#378 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

My plan is to play your game with the gold ring but nothing else, so I can see the game and how you intended it to unfold as far as acquiring items, etc., but account for the fact that I'm an average player and reduce the frustration factor substantially.

I'm actually also playing through AQF again for the first time in four years. I'm not very far yet.

#379 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE(James24 @ May 2 2012, 11:39 PM) View Post

Stray Sheep, not being able to beat LoH even with cheats has taken its toll on you, I can tell. You beat AQ twice and then this... Would you care to tell me where you're stuck so that I can tell you how to get past that room or gauntlet? Its probably some tactic you didn't know about or some strategy that you overlooked that's causing the problem. Send me a PM if you like...
Thanks, kind words. Now I wouldn't like to play. But someday, I might play with great cheat items again. And I think making LoH Forever is good though if I can't beat it without cheat items.

Edited by Stray Sheep, 02 May 2012 - 10:52 PM.

#380 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

Good for you Ferentz - that was what I intended when I made those shops. But please keep in mind that most military puzzles were intended for the no ring player so they might not make much sense if you play with the gold ring. Good examples are the vire room in reverse in Level 1. The Red Gohma in Level 2. And the Death Knights of Level 5 and the Patra 3 of level 8.

My latest quest will be called The Liberation of Hyrule: Insanity's End. And I will tell players that they don't have the permission to play it unless they've beaten both AQ and LOH without cheating. Should prevent all this... But I don't intend to put cheats on my latest quest. It will be my masterpiece, my legacy - made for an audience of a few elite players.

#381 OUCH!

OUCH!

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

wow
PureZC was renewaled :eek:
  • Rambly likes this

#382 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

wow
PureZC was renewaled :eek:

You're right, but this isn't the best thread to talk about it. Try this one instead. ;)

#383 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

How do I get past the arrow room after the boss in gamble dungeon?

Edit: Nevermind, I used the candle to knock me to the wall, the pressed against it before the spikes knocked me back.

Edited by Arceus, 25 May 2014 - 09:30 PM.

#384 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:28 PM

I need help with the "Fire Gleeok" in "B Button Pyramid". I was going to try and get stuck in a like like, but they never went near the gleeok, and I killed them all except one. He then kills me, despite how many potions I have, and I never get the mirror shield. I NEED that shield to complete the ice palace obstacle course, and a bunch of other things. Please help me! Do you have any strategy other than like likes?

#385 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

You need to be eaten by Likelike near Gleeok's heads. Then with the rod, attack to Gleeok's heads from inside Likelike. I think you may need some try.

Edited by Stray Sheep, 29 May 2014 - 06:28 PM.

#386 OUCH!

OUCH!

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 10 February 2021 - 09:51 PM

Armageddon quest movie  :bounce:

Zelda Classic: Armageddon Quest (First Playthrough)
by T__J_91 2019/04/14

Armageddon Quest Playthrough
by My Face 2013/10/21

Zelda Classic, Armageddon Quest speed run, 2:58:37
by khananaphone about2017

ZeldaClassic part1 1/13 Armageddon Quest Forever
byよっしゃおじさん(Japanese) 2011/03/25

• DarkFlameSheep, James24 and Moosh like this

#387 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 10 February 2021 - 11:43 PM

So long time no see, OUCH! I was Nameless, but I changed the display name several times, now I'm DarkFlameSheep. I glad to see your post.

But now James's The Liberation of Hyrule series quests are much harder than AQ series quests...

Edited by DarkFlameSheep, 11 February 2021 - 12:43 AM.

#388 OUCH!

OUCH!

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 11 February 2021 - 02:18 AM

Good new name Nameless :lol:

I seem to have awakened the monster that was sleeping inside James24 by AQ :shiver:

• DarkFlameSheep, James24 and Moosh like this

#389 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 08 March 2021 - 01:58 PM

Qem3X4z.png

Hey OUCH!, is it intended that the player can walk down here and escape the bubbles? It happened and I ran with it, but it seems like it's probably an exploit, especially since you have the slow walk tiles in the doorway presumably to stop this kinda thing. I probably should've gone back and done it the legit way, but man...patra 3...wand only? That encounter is beyond brutal. 

#390 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 08 March 2021 - 11:10 PM

I think it is intended because i clearly showed it to him in my playthrough and it was never changed.  The patra 3 with wand only is possible but its very hard.

Edited by James24, 08 March 2021 - 11:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users