Level B roughly done

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:44 PM

Level B, which is located on the graveyard is roughly done, now what I need with them is to make little decorations, placing enemies, setting up secrets, and testing of course (these parts are my weakness due to my low knowledge of ZQuest). This level is spooky themed, hence the name, Trials of Courage. This level also inspired from Unhallowed Chapel from Isle of Rebirth (that's my second favorite dungeon on that quest).

Lettered levels has a room which is actually a puzzle to sort some chemical elements based on something, in level A it is based on Atomic Mass, in level B it is based on Standard Reduction Potential.

GB tileset is awesome and I can almost design anything freely with it.

#2 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:12 AM

I dunno why edit post and quote post don't worked for me. Sorry for double posting then.

Level B is complete :) Now onto making several screens of caves and then Level 3. Level 3 will have 3 floors again, and I need to grab some sky tiles from somewhere, or if I can't, I will do like what Moosh did for the first dungeon of ItLKoBBG (that one which Teamudf played, also that dungeon will be my inspiration for my level 3). Roc's Feather for a quest made with zelda classic imo isn't a good idea (like what I did is using water as sky tiles, and no flippers given in the quest).

I'm going to finish cave screens for the way to level 3 today, I will be doing level 3 tomorrow though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users